TRUE FACTS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'VE DATED

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be awesome to date a stripper. She was amazing, crazy and hot. I just didn't realize she was ACTUALLY bat *kitten* crazy. a week after wee started seeing each other she accused me of sleeping with her mother and all kinds of gibberish stuff. It was weird, crack stuff methinks but I set some serious distance from her quickly.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    All these stories make me want to start dating again. :o
  • scasey318
    scasey318 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who had a pet snake...
  • 02drinker
    02drinker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy that made less money than me. He always "forgot" his wallet and I paid for almost everything. He told me when we broke up that his goal was to bankrupt me because I was so proud of building my credit up.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    02drinker wrote: »
    I dated a guy that made less money than me. He always "forgot" his wallet and I paid for almost everything. He told me when we broke up that his goal was to bankrupt me because I was so proud of building my credit up.

:o
  • scasey318
    scasey318 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

omfg....
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options

Wtf. I hope you stole his driving license and signed him up for a crappy credit card...
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I've dated tons of great people *sarcasm*
    Guy 1 - Wasn't allowed to pee standing up because his mother said so.
    Guy 2 - Cheated and got a girl pregnant. Threatened to light my car on fire if I left him.
    Guy 3 - Claims to want women who are professional, smart, and good looking, but left me and currently only dates women who are single moms without jobs, high school dropouts on welfare, or recovering drug addicts.
    Guy 4 - Has a severe case of depression and doesn't leave his house.

Fun times...can't wait to see what guy five brings :dizzy:

How you doin ??? #5 is the charm.. :0)
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I've dated tons of great people *sarcasm*
    Guy 1 - Wasn't allowed to pee standing up because his mother said so.
    Guy 2 - Cheated and got a girl pregnant. Threatened to light my car on fire if I left him.
    Guy 3 - Claims to want women who are professional, smart, and good looking, but left me and currently only dates women who are single moms without jobs, high school dropouts on welfare, or recovering drug addicts.
    Guy 4 - Has a severe case of depression and doesn't leave his house.

Fun times...can't wait to see what guy five brings :dizzy:

How you doin ??? #5 is the charm.. :0)

I cant give up hope that i'll find someone decent someday!! haha
  • bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    The worst 3 months of my life were spent with a narcissist with extreme trust issues. Literally made me call him Christmas Day so I could 'prove' I was with my family and not out banging some other dude. Had $80k of student loan debt he had no intent on even trying to pay back, and was unemployed by choice - he claimed 'chronic fatigue' but always had energy for things he wanted to do. He was very proud of his ability to game the welfare system.

He also wrote terrible books he refused to edit, including one based on his father's experiences in the Vietnam War which is riddled with factual errors. He was a self-proclaimed expert on everything and wrote books on those topics, from how to have a good marriage (when he'd never been married) to how to lose weight (800 calories a day, which he tried to put me on). I really should have run the other way when he told me on our first date that he'd lied about his age - not 29 but 39!

The sex was amazing though.

This sounds like someone I dated once. Good that you got out of there!
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My ex's family was kind of weird like smoking pot around their kids even sharing it with the older ones. Ex though it was really cool to be smoking with them. I thought it was *kitten* stupid. Anyway found out from his ex that his skeezy uncle told him he had sex with me and he believed him. Gross there was no way in hell that would have ever happened. I was 17 and he was in his 40's not attractive in anyway. His uncle was really creepy by the way. I think if he had ever touched me with a ten foot pole I would have to take a silk wood shower.
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The last 4 months of my life have been spent going back and forth with a textbook narcissist with trust issues. I've been called the worst names in the book (Effing c u next Tuesday, effing b*tch, I hope you effing die, you just like every other effing *kitten*, eff you, eff off, etc) and the worst thing I've ever done to him was play a Playstation game online with a fire team that didn't include him (because he didn't feel like playing - which unbeknownst to me meant I was not allowed to play at all).
    He constantly dug into my past and insisted I tell him about every single guy I've ever dated, for how long, what kind of things we did together sexually, and most importantly: Who is better looking?
    Whenever he'd come at me with some accusation of me cheating or lying, it wasn't ever a question but a "I know you are *kitten* so-n-so, you're a *kitten*! get out of my life! *kitten* you!!!!" and then I'd defend myself by telling him he's wrong, and tell me to stop fighting with me and that I love to fight and that's why I never let anything go. So I'd stop talking, and he'd keep going on and on about what a slut I am.
    I looked up Narcissist Personality Disorder and he fits every single symptom. Controlling, trust issues, stonewalling, insecurity, inability to take responsibility for his own actions, obsessed with his image (will take steroids to be sure his muscles are always bigger than anyone he knows as well as Mark Wahlberg, since they have the same body type so he says), when he does something wrong he'll do everything he can to discredit the things I say. He insisted every girlfriend he's had in the past is crazy or has wronged him in some way. Whenever I tried to leave him he'd make up stories in his head that I've been banging someone else behind his back and its been going on for x amount of time and he knew I would do this to him and why do I want to hurt him so bad, I'm the worst person ever...

I could write a book I think.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    One of my crushing experiences happened a few months into dating what I thought was a really nice guy. Things got kinda serious.. He moved into my apartment complex so we could be closer and I had a key to his place .. He had one to mine. Life was pretty dandy.
    About 6 months in Christmas came around and I asked if he had a tree for his place. He acted sad and said no they never had money at Christmas growing up so the holiday was never important to him. So while he's at work I go to Hobby Lobby and buy him a little tree and all these ornaments in his favorite football teams colors. Go to his house and start setting it up .. I realized I needed an extension cord and while I'm looking around I realize everything that had to do with my kids or I was out of sight. Our pictures were face down.. The stuff my kids made off the fridge. I go up to his bedroom and sure enough the pic of me next to his bed is turned fave down. I got nauseous and just left. I didn't even have it in me to say anything. When he called to say thank you for the tree I just kind of yeah no problemed it. Figured let him just feel bad.
    He came over for Christmas and it was just awkward.. He pretended to be sick so he could give the kids presents and get out and I let him.
    About a week later I got a message from a girl confirming exactly what I was thinking.
    That was years ago and my gut still hurts when I think about it :neutral:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ok, so when I was 15. I was at the mall. A guy (he was 21) ran up, picked me up, said I was his, and carried me away to his car. Somehow this led to us actually dating. We did have friends in common. He said, "Don't worry about the age difference, my girlfriend before you was 13". I said that made me feel worse, not better. Geez! He had a fiance that committed suicide. He claimed that he had fought people to death. And he said that he could kill me and hurt me too. And he told me a story about how he claims that he cut a guys Achilles tendons because he had raped and beat his friend. He was weird in other ways that I don't know how to explain. He showed up at my dance recital in shredded clothes and said he had been attacked on the way there. And he was overly affectionate with me in front of my mother and grandmother. He went with me to my semi-formal. And he was dancing with me in a really weird and creepy way. I said some guy was laughing at us. Hoping he would stop. But instead he watched until the guy went into the bathroom and followed him and threatened him with a knife. I really hope that didn't happen. But, I guess it's highly likely that it did. Geez!!! I was scared to break up with him that's why I stayed. Because of all the violence and scary violent stories and what-not. Also he said he would commit suicide if I broke up with him. That was weird. I almost forgot about that until I was reading these stories. Because it was so long ago. I don't know why I am even telling this story.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    . I don't know why I am even telling this story.

Whoa--that's one scary story. My uncle George had a saying that might apply: What crazy people you meet when you haven't got your gun!

I guess I was young. And weird things happen when we are young and figuring things out. But, I was unscathed by that experience. It ended. And all was well. Phew! Plus, I really don't know how much of what he said was lies or delusions.