Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Well, I weighed myself and I am one on up... Probably sodium or just whatever with all the crazy camping eating. I logged it on MFP, the first time I have gone up since October!! I looked at my weight graph and I have been the same since April! I was feeling bummed about that the last few months, I think that was what was bringing me down - no loss. But today I feel like it's totally ok, I didn't lose my shiz and gain during that time, so I will take that as a win. I'm at 194, want to lose 40 by that cruise, and hopefully 10 by October!
  • MeinProgress
    MeinProgress Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    @bluepoppies777 - What a great new attitude you have!
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    Nichole, what is that ab and plank app? I think I would like to try that, maybe get my hubs to do t with me!!
    Rachel, nice new profile pic, you are looking awesome!!
    Seems like we are all feeling much better than the last few weeks, nice to see everyone motivated and excited about goals!
    Have an awesome weekend, everyone!!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone... Had a fun night with my Pinterest Drink Night girls. I didn't do great but I didn't do horrible. The place we had planned on going to was PACKED so we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant - got some freshly made guacamole (SO GOOOOOD). Went back to one of the girls' house and had a bevie on the back patio. But back on track today! Hope everyone has a great day!

crzbe0wug9em.jpg

• MeinProgress
    Options
    Okay ladies, I am checking in :0

SW - 168.5
    CW - 167.1
    GW (by 10/1)- 160.0
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Joy. I just looked up 30 day whatever exercise u want and then picked the ones I wanted and uploaded them on my phone. I have ab. Plank. Push-up. They all have 2 beginner. Intermediate. And advanced each a month long they tell you what exercises to do and how many on each day and go up in amount everyday. b7fyxfzy36qr.png
    These are the ones I use.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies.... Here's me weigh-in, check in time.
    Starting weight:
    7/18 - 164.2
    7/21 - 163.0
    7/25 - 163.0 ( I guess no gain is a good thing)

How are we doing ladies?
    @MeinProgress - Way to go on the lose!! Keep it up!! :)
    @FitEqualsSmile -
    @janetay01 -
    @jdelaroy -
    @danan01 -
    @Kait_Dee -
    @ngolden3320 -

We had a good weekend. Didn't do too bad - but again, didn't do great either. The heat is ridiculous here in Indiana! We stayed inside yesterday.... the humidity was suffocating! Went with a friend running around in the Jeep Sat. AM, then picked up the hubby and went to a winery. Yesterday did the normal stuff around the house, grocery shopping and meal prep for this week!

@ShyCush6 - So glad to see you back and ready to kick it! I was in a rut too for a while. We all need a break from time to time. Looking forward to catching up with you!

• janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    How am I doing with my target? Well, ashamed to say I've had something of an embarrassing fail - having set my target, I failed to note my starting weight :blush: . so here goes - a week late:

Starting weight: 133.2
    Goal: 10lbs lost by December 2nd

Feeling a little foolish! Will be back later to catch up properly.
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good morning-Happy Monday!

Check in:
    SW- 7/18 209.1
    CW- 7/25 208
    GW- by 11/1 194 (down 15)

I guess there was a little bit of progress. I will take it. Hope you all had a great weekend. We are making some progress on the house. I will post a couple of pics of my kitchen cabinet project. I think it is turning out great! Have a great week!
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
  • MeinProgress
    Options
    @danan01 - WOW - that looks great! Wanna come do mine?
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Well I survived the moving weekend thanks to an awesome family. On the way home after picking up the moving truck I was rear ended by a full sized truck in my tiny car. He was going about 4. Needless to say, I wasn't able to do any moving myself. I think I have a concussion and some whiplash. After we got to the house my BF's mom started choking to the point where she stopped breathing and passed out. Trip in the ambulance and 3-4 hours at the hospital later my mom picked me up and took me home. My wonderful family not only moved everything, they unpacked all the beds for 4 bedrooms, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. I didn't get any exercise in, and not sure I will be able to get much in for the next few days. At least I managed to stay under my calorie goal, even if I mostly ate fast food.

I am down to 236 today (Official weigh in tomorrow) 2.6 pounds down.
  • bruinsgirl3319
    bruinsgirl3319 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Well I survived the moving weekend thanks to an awesome family. On the way home after picking up the moving truck I was rear ended by a full sized truck in my tiny car. He was going about 4. Needless to say, I wasn't able to do any moving myself. I think I have a concussion and some whiplash. After we got to the house my BF's mom started choking to the point where she stopped breathing and passed out. Trip in the ambulance and 3-4 hours at the hospital later my mom picked me up and took me home. My wonderful family not only moved everything, they unpacked all the beds for 4 bedrooms, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. I didn't get any exercise in, and not sure I will be able to get much in for the next few days. At least I managed to stay under my calorie goal, even if I mostly ate fast food.

I am down to 236 today (Official weigh in tomorrow) 2.6 pounds down.

Yikes, the part about your boyfriend's mom sounds scary!!! Hopefully she is okay! Anyways, I've been off and on losing weight for the last couple years (more off than on) but am ready to get serious now. I have my annual physical in about 3 weeks coming up in addition to a weekend trip with my boyfriend at the end of August.

I was at 145 when I started at the end of June and as of Saturday I was 142 (my goal is to be around 135 for my physical). Was up to 144 when I stepped on the scale this morning but I know that's probably more water weight than anything since I am awful on the weekends, in particular Saturdays. Got a good workout in today and official weigh-in is tomorrow, so hopefully it'll even out this week
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Dana. The kitchen looks fantastic. Great job.

@jdelaroy I hope everything I good with u after your accident and that ur boyfriends mom is doing much better. I'm glad your family came through for you with the moving and did some unpacking. You will be sore for a couple of days so rest up so you don't re injure yourself.

I forgot to weigh in this morning. I will do it in the morning. I think I am subconsciously avoiding it. Oh well I will suck it up and hoop on the scale in the morning.
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Hey if anyone needs suport and a good laugh add me and you can add me to instagram if you want d_buzzard
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy I am so glad you're okay! Your family sounds like they're amazing. Take care of yourself this week!

@danan01 Wow you are amazing, that kitchen is gorgeous!

@bruinsgirl3319 Weekends are hard for me too, wishing you the best for your weigh in tomorrow!

@health_guard Great way to start the day! I hope you have a great time with your fiance tonight

@ChangeIsADecision Sounds like a great weekend! I hope this heatwave ends soon too. I don't do well in August temps!

@bluepoppies777 Thank you! And that's amazing that this is your first upswing in almost a year, great accomplishment!

@janetay01 I forget to weigh/record sometimes too! Glad you're joining in on the challenge :)
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten* you guys I dropped almost 2lbs this weigh in!!! I guess my plateau was partially water retention this month. Glad I stuck with it through June/early July.

Challenge SW: 148
    Current: 145.9
    Goal by Thanksgiving: 142
  • bluepoppies777
    Options
    Thanks Nichole! I downloaded those apps and I will try them out! Going to see if hubs will join me, he probably will... he's down 12 lbs himself and looking really good!
    Dana - the kitchen looks fab! Love it! that's a lot of work, good for you!
    rachel - YAHOO! way to go!
    Way to go all of you who maintained or lost over the weekend, that is truly a WIN!!
    Holy choking mother in law - I would have been so scared! Thank god for family, they can lend a hand when you need it.
    I had a busy weekend, lots of company! Curbed the drinking, which is a first! LOL! I didn't get much true exercise, but did 3 hours of yard work, and did lots of cooking/cleaning, so I was definitely tired yesterday. Today am going to try to get out there with my dog for a hike (if it kills me!).
    I just have to take the time for myself, and tell everyone I need an hour. Sometimes that feels harder than it should!! :)
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well, this weekend was a total loss. I ate okay but drank way too much, it was really hot... We are happy to the the graduation party behind us. The tent was picked up yesterday and the rest of the garbage and crap will be taken away tomorrow. The best part is the dogs behaved beautifully once everyone got here so yea.

I got up yesterday and ended up running everywhere. It rained almost all day which was great as we have not had rain in forever but we lost power and it threw my day totally off including me forgetting to weight myself. I did not really expect to lose much, actually expected a gain based on the massive lose from the previous week. It got way too hard to with the poundage so I have just added my weight...screwit right!! So we just keep working it.

Joy - I have used the app 30DAYS - you can picks which 30 day challenge you want to do within the app. I really liked that one too.

@Changelessangel - I love the winery's but I live on the fingerlakes so I have too :)

@danan01 - kitchen looks great. I started mine when my shoulder shoulder started to act up. I got on test cabinet done. It looks crazy.

Janet - glad the boyfriends mother turned out okay. That is awful but great to have wonderful family.

Goal - 135 by 10/6
    7/11: 150
    7/18: 145.9
    7/26: 146.3
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It seems like most of us have done great with our weight loss. Keep up the wonderful work. We can rock this together.
    lxb55o89ybs3.jpg