True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I pee in the shower

Who doesn't ?? Perfectly normal and natural.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    projectsix wrote: »
    I thought I posted in here a long time ago but I don't see it, so I'll confess to something.

One time I wasn't feeling well in the tummy but decided to tough it out and go to the gym anyways. Life is really all about decisions, and this was certainly a poor one. I arrive at the gym, start doing my warmup and I can already tell I have to go to the washroom. Annoyed, I quickly take a bathroom break then get back to my workout. Yes, I washed my hands well and used hand santizer. I'm training chest and end up doing a few exercises successfully.

I get into doing flat bench press with dumbbells. I'm sitting at the end of the bench with 2 x 40 or 50lb dumbbells which were heavy for me at the time, one resting on each quad. I lift up the dumbbells with each leg to lift them up in the air, I get them up to my chest and lower myself down to my back slowly to get into pressing position. As the descent to the bench continues out of @#!ing NOWHERE I feel a *squirt* in my new pair of CK rainbow gonch. It came so fast I had no time to squeeze it off so I'm thinking a good portion has escaped the clutches of my sphincter prison. At this point, I've come to the gym and made such a solid effort to get into position so I figured !@#$ it, I might as well push out my set even if I have what is probably a quarter-sized piece of fecal delight just chillin in my boxers. I decide to push out my 12 reps, then put the dummbells back. I hung my head in shame, straight back to the bathroom. I cleaned up and went home.

That was a sad day since, well not only did I @!#% my pants but my new pair of undies? Awful but I learned my lesson. Not once have I been back to the gym with tummy problems. If a storm is a brewin I stay home!

TLDR; I sharted at the gym irl.

I confess I only came in here to read his confession and now I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    i confess yesterday i blew up the bathroom at the gym because...when you have gluten issues...you CANNOT mix (one tiny little itty bitty piece) naan and pilates. i'd say, "lesson learned", but i tend to like to be dense and learn things over and over and over...
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    I confess I am feeling BLAH today and would love to join @J_Surita3 for a gin and tonic..

I confess that although I'm pretty hungover right now from doing exactly this last night, I'd still join the both of you for a G&T.
  • hollygirl101
    hollygirl101 Posts: 93 Member
    edited July 2016
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    cla11b wrote: »
    I confess I drink too much.

This

And I also confess, this ^^^ ("this" being that I drink too much)
  • LiftingLisa
    @projectsix I pay attention. See all, remember a lot. Lol
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    jaxass wrote: »
    I have to confess: I did not sleep with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

OMG, this is a good one! And, I'm wondering how many folks on here have no idea what you're talking about!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    jaxass wrote: »
    I have to confess: I did not sleep with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

I confess..Ive missed seeing you ;)
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm getting drunk tonight
    and I don't care cause cancer sucks and I do't know how much longer I'll have my dad around
    and I hate crying so I only do it when no one is around

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you. <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm getting drunk tonight
    and I don't care cause cancer sucks and I do't know how much longer I'll have my dad around
    and I hate crying so I only do it when no one is around

I missed this Ali..Im sorry girl..days and weeks and months coming up are going to be tough ..many hugs to you ..
  • LiftingLisa
    projectsix wrote: »
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    @projectsix I pay attention. See all, remember a lot. Lol

I'm onto you Miss Florida.. I'M ONTO YOU!!

QTTfdJ1.gif

y5bqq17ict4y.gif
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    I confess: I did not workout yesterday, nor will I today. I suck!
  • kooshky
    kooshky Posts: 77 Member
    I hate when people post that they have a really bad migraine...I can't even open my eyes when I get one...
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    I confess that I feel lost and loanly a lot of the time but I put on a brave face and pretend like everything is fine.
    I also confess that I'm torn between feelings of not knowing what the point of life is and understanding that there really is no point and that I should just make the most of it, but then feeling like I dont have much to make the most out of. So it's like "oh yeah! :) oh wait.. :( " <<all the time.

I feel like I could have written this. Exactly where I'm at, too.
  • This content has been removed.
  • zainabanwer
    zainabanwer Posts: 25 Member
    I confess that my goal is to be skinny af possibly 48kgs to prove my cousin who told me I can't lose weight. (Which was a year ago).
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    I confess that I am excited for sharknado 4.

yeesss my mom and i have watched them all together

she thinks its hilarious so it makes me happy
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    This is not the definition of "skinny fat"
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess I totally judged the cardio buffs at the gym today. Everyday they do the same machine for an hour and leave. So much skinny fat. I'm dying to push them into the weight room.

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    This is not the definition of "skinny fat"
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess I totally judged the cardio buffs at the gym today. Everyday they do the same machine for an hour and leave. So much skinny fat. I'm dying to push them into the weight room.

How so? They have a higher % of body fat without being overweight and no muscle tone. Isn't that skinny fat?
  • LizXWP25
    LizXWP25 Posts: 60 Member
    I confess I ate a roach when I was younger....
    (Cough) last year (cough) lol :lol:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I confess, I can remember all the verbs of being by heart but forget names and dates all the time. Even for the closest people to me.
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    edited July 2016
    I confess... i'm addicted to MFP lol
  • Sirick86
    Sirick86 Posts: 23 Member
    I skipped a few reps tonight and ate biscuit and gravy for breakfast at the local Cracker Barrel grand opening lol
  • mefatpat2
    mefatpat2 Posts: 14 Member
    I confess I did not know there was going to be a Sharknado 4 - awesome!!!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    s1ren1nk wrote: »
    im not confessing.. i remember the last time i fell for that trick.. im not kneeling infront of anyone! :p

@s1ren1nk Thank you for making me spit coffee on my key board and computer screen :-)