New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Got these as a free sample, wasn't going to try after reading reviews, but decided to since I got free. banner.jpg

Did not like that much. Had a weird flavor to it "artifical" flavor to it and weird aftertaste I didn't enjoy. Not very chocolatey and did not remind me anything of cookie dough. 4/10, I mean they weren't disgusting, but not something I would pay a lot of money for.
  • starlight682
    starlight682 Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    13524424_293243231019480_7121728456460158924_n.jpg?oh=013c0b17f01f662772f7eb463ae423f6&oe=581BBC82
    I tried the salted caramel. Was very yummy, I REALLY enjoyed it. Tasted like a caramel rice krispy. Very strong caramel flavor with hint of maple. Very large size for only 150 cals. Had nice icing drizzle on it too. WIll buy again if I can find. Tasted exactly like wwgmans caramel popcorn or kraker jack caramel popcorn flavor. 9/10

I've rarely experienced a company that has so minimal Internet presence; Professor Google is a bit stumped. Where did you find these?

They have the vanilla on Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Savant-Naturals-Crisp-Protein-Vanilla/dp/B01HD1YNDS/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1469595927&sr=8-1&keywords=savant+naturals

They also have a website but it's not much of a website but does have email and contact # http://savant-naturals.com/
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    13524424_293243231019480_7121728456460158924_n.jpg?oh=013c0b17f01f662772f7eb463ae423f6&oe=581BBC82
    I tried the salted caramel. Was very yummy, I REALLY enjoyed it. Tasted like a caramel rice krispy. Very strong caramel flavor with hint of maple. Very large size for only 150 cals. Had nice icing drizzle on it too. WIll buy again if I can find. Tasted exactly like wwgmans caramel popcorn or kraker jack caramel popcorn flavor. 9/10

I've rarely experienced a company that has so minimal Internet presence; Professor Google is a bit stumped. Where did you find these?

They have the vanilla on Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Savant-Naturals-Crisp-Protein-Vanilla/dp/B01HD1YNDS/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1469595927&sr=8-1&keywords=savant+naturals

They also have a website but it's not much of a website but does have email and contact # http://savant-naturals.com/

Yeah, that's what I found, too. :neutral:@Noreenmarie1234 found some at Rite Aid, I'll try my local one...
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse Farms salad dressing(s). So so tasty.

http://www.bolthouse.com/products/dressings

I love their yogurt dressings, can't beat 45 calories a serving for a creamy dressing!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Finally found these. Basically a crunchy Reese's Cup. They are good though.
    8h47f5jzxjui.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Got these as a free sample, wasn't going to try after reading reviews, but decided to since I got free. banner.jpg

Did not like that much. Had a weird flavor to it "artifical" flavor to it and weird aftertaste I didn't enjoy. Not very chocolatey and did not remind me anything of cookie dough. 4/10, I mean they weren't disgusting, but not something I would pay a lot of money for.

Worse than Quest?

No I liked them better than quest. Quest bar rating on the NEW formula is white chocolate 3/10, cinnamon 1/10 cookies n cream 1/10 cookie dough 2/10 lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So I tried that Lil Buff Bakes cake mix again (without that erythritol icing I attempted) and I must say, MUCH better! No stomach upset or anything, just super delicious! Followed the online recipe for the chocolate banana cake and it was phenomenal and less than 350 calories! But it's great on its own really, love the macronutrients and how filling it is. Looks like I may be ordering more sooner than I thought, darn it xD
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Finally found these. Basically a crunchy Reese's Cup. They are good though.
    8h47f5jzxjui.jpeg
    I've been interested in these since hearing about them!

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    kshadows wrote: »
    I LOVE Chobani Flips...hazelnut sounds AMAZEBALLS. I really love the Salted Caramel Crunch...my grocery store just got it in

SCC is my FAVORITE!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

^^This. In fact, I went back to my local Trader Joe's today and they said they wouldn't have anymore until March!! They weren't expecting EVERYONE to like them so much. Kicking myself for not getting more than 1 bag last week!!!

Noooooooooo!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    I just tried Kale chips - way healthier than potato chips nd just as good. Also low in fat and calories. But a bit pricey.

Make them at home all the time, yum!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Don't think this has been mentioned yet...

PNB-00005-0.jpg

And these...
    15859398?wid=480&hei=480
    Stonyfield+Organic+Oikos+Caramel+Pure+Pleasure+0%2525+Greek+Yogurt.jpg

... are all new additions to my cupboard.

Love the Chobani Mighty Oats. I eat them before my Beach workouts.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Cello Whisps (parmesan cheese crisps)
    Calbee Black Pepper Green Peacock Crisps
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet:

8p0r0uejbsdp.jpg

Just found it today at Shaw's. Haven't tried it, but it seems interesting. I also saw a few other new flavors of the flips and the 100 cal flips, but nothing I was really excited about.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Halo Top ice cream

...has been around for like 4 years...

Wow! That's what happens when you're not logging on MFP!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @joshperson195 I really wish I still liked them. I have 5 boxes left of WCR but once those are gone, I am out of old formula and am going to miss them so much. I already crave the cinnamon roll and double chocolate daily, ugh. The new ones just don't satisfy the craving. I even caved and bought a cookies and cream the other day, but couldn't finish it because it just wasn't that good. I may try baking them in the future and see if they are better like that, but I like them on the go so idk. All I know is I miss my dang quests!

Tried this
    6/10, Was overwhelmingly sweet at first, but the taste grew on me. Very vanilly tasting and couldn't taste the almonds or cashews. Was good, but nothing amazing. I liked this one 10000x better than the ones with the pea protein. I'm not sure what the taste is, but I think it is the sweetener most protein bars use but it always has this "artificial taste" to me, but this one just uses monk fruit, so idk. Maybe it's the palm oil? I think the taste I love is when bars are sweetened with ONLY stevia, no sucralose. I always preferred quests that were only stevia before they added sucralose to them all. VANILLA-ALMOND-CASHEW-BHU-FIT-300x225.jpeg

28385353561_84cfe72471_z.jpg

I think I preferred the cookie dough. The bar had a weird smell. They have potential though, I just think the recipe needs a little tweaking. Could use more of the "milky" and "cookie" taste. I liked the texture though. Still has that weird flavor though. 5/10

My favorite bars now are powerbar triple threat, probar core cookie dough/chocolate, clif builder vanilla almond/hazelnut chocolate, B UP chocolate chip cookie dough (although I rarely get these because I can't seem to find them as cheap as I used to buy quest for). I am eager to try the new brownie flavor.