Shrinking Ship (Team forum)

Options
Starting this thread to keep the communication for our team going - daily calorie burns can also be posted here.....

Replies

• myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Got the message...thanks!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    Woot woot!
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    woo hoo!!! LOVE this...
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    Okay guys, I heard about this briefing this morning but didn't have a chance to look into it until now....any ideas on who to "kidnap".........

Ok so today just a short little challenge for the Captains !!!!!

You skippers have the chance to "nick" someone from another boat !

You must PM the captain of the a boat you wish to "attack" and that captain must give you the Cals burned from their team member who has done the highest burn of the day !

SO you are basically counting 16 people today ! your normal 15 plus the one that you kidnap !

to keep it fair the Captain who has had a team member nicked, can still count that persons Cals !
    so pick wise and look at some of the boats out in front to get a small boost today !!

stayed tuned because next week when we play this day challenge............ once you have a person kidnaped you will not be able to use that persons cals for your total !
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    It looks like the Flying Evil Monkeys are in the lead with the violator not far behind. I know quite a few people on the NICS are great burners.
    FYI - posting my burn for the day since I probably won't be able to log on later this evening. 608 calories burned. Also, did we lock this forum down to our members? I don't know how to do it, but apparently it's possible. A lot of the other team forums are locked down.
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    It looks like the Flying Evil Monkeys are in the lead with the violator not far behind. I know quite a few people on the NICS are great burners.
    FYI - posting my burn for the day since I probably won't be able to log on later this evening. 608 calories burned. Also, did we lock this forum down to our members? I don't know how to do it, but apparently it's possible. A lot of the other team forums are locked down.

I may have to adjust in the morning when I get to work depending on what the hrm reads. Will update if necessary!
  • Tryin2findme
    Options
    :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Alright Mateys let's get our burn on!

Karen
  • marshalemar
    Options
    I'm not sure how to lock the forum down - let me do some research into it - unless someone else knows how and can share with me?
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Bump for later!!!
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    735 calories total burn for me today - July 5

running - 474 calories burned
    weight lifting - 129 calories burned
    swimming - 132 calories burned

Karen
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Today ( July 5th) I burned 1006 calories towards our team goal!!

GO SHRINKING SHIP!!
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    960 total burn for me today 7/5

710 --- run
    250 --- JM's Ripped in 30
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    7/5 113 calories!
    7/4 991 calories!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    hi kids! today i did 531 cals walking around for about 90 minutes :)
  • marshalemar
    Options
    Day 5 total was 6,586 calories burned which included 1,752 kidnapped from Fessel of Captive. Low day for us but still not bad considering we just came off of a long holiday weekend! Today is a new day - I am feeling a bit better so I will be back at the exercise today.
  • SweetPandora
    Options
    Great workouts everyone!

Burn baby burn!

Karen
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi Marsha...no exercise for me on 7/5 (so sorry). I'm on a deadline at work and I worked until 10:30 p.m. last night. My family and I will be going camping this weekend but we WILL be exercising while there. If I don't have good enough cell reception while we're there, we'll drive until we do. I want to be able to log every day, report calories burned to you, and not lose all of my accumulated days on MFP. I've got to get my work done between today and tomorrow, but I'll work really hard to try and get some calories burned today. Hope we have a great day on Team Shrinking Ship! I think everyone is doing a great job!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Got the message...thanks!

Where can I get the shrinkning ship logo?