What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Alidecker wrote: »
    danie1pe wrote: »
    That leg-wise you are ready to go a size or two down again, but your waist hasn't caught up with your legs yet.

This.... My legs are swimming in my current pant size and my wait has just not caught up yet! I even recently went down a size in pants and the legs are still too big!

I am the opposite, my waist went down first, but my calves and thighs were behind. Then when I was close to goal weight, I just had to find a different brand. I actually had some muscle in my thighs that I had to deal with.

I have the same problem! Can you share what brands you've found that work? I hate that my waistbands are so loose while my hips & thighs are still fitted.
  • klbrowser
    klbrowser Posts: 61 Member
    That leg-wise you are ready to go a size or two down again, but your waist hasn't caught up with your legs yet.

This.... My legs are swimming in my current pant size and my wait has just not caught up yet! I even recently went down a size in pants and the legs are still too big!

I am the opposite, my waist went down first, but my calves and thighs were behind. Then when I was close to goal weight, I just had to find a different brand. I actually had some muscle in my thighs that I had to deal with.

I have the same problem! Can you share what brands you've found that work? I hate that my waistbands are so loose while my hips & thighs are still fitted.

For me, Lee fits better in the waist than Levis. But the overall size is huge! I should be a size 8-10, but in Lee I am a size 6. I buy the skinny jeans because all the other styles are way too big in the butt now.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member

I buy jeans that have stretch in them. My favorite pair of jeans right now is INC. at Macys. The ones I buy aren't loose fitting, but they have multiple different styles and I have to try on multiple pairs to find the right ones. They do stretch out a lot though. I used to love my Gap jeans, but they don't fit right anymore.
  • AlisaPrince86
    AlisaPrince86 Posts: 42 Member
    Perhaps slightly inappropriate, but one of my biggest surprises about losing weight is the hypersexuality I've experienced. My sex drive has increased enormously, not that my husband is complaining, but it's been shocking how I seem to be "in the mood" all the time. I enjoy sex a lot more too, probably because I'm not out of breath or feeling completely self conscious the whole time!

THIS!^^^
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    GabinkaP wrote: »
    I've lost between the amount of cheese an average American eats in a year and a cinder block.

The post wasn't easy to find. Here's a link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/660835/ive-lost-an-elephant-penis

Posted it on my newsfeed for others to find.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!