True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    Anyway, it's time for my beauty sleep - and I need lots! So I'm hitting the hay and will try and figure out why my ankle is all sweaty where I was stung by a jellyfish today... It's really rather annoying.

Aren't you supposed to pee on jellyfish stings so they won't hurt as much . . . . ?!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Anyway, it's time for my beauty sleep - and I need lots! So I'm hitting the hay and will try and figure out why my ankle is all sweaty where I was stung by a jellyfish today... It's really rather annoying.

You sure it's sweat? Hopefully not something else like discharge from the wound. I wish I knew something that helps with jf stings. My dad always said to pee on it but ugh. I don't know about that. Good luck, I hope it gets better soon!

Oh and I confess I have to be up at butt-crack of dawn for work tomorrow but im still on mfp. :s
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    True Confession: the only work I've done at work today is looking up spoilers for the Netflix Gilmore Girls revival.

I confess I don't have netflix but I *will* be..er...having the Gilmore Girls.

(I'm so freakin' excited for this.)
  • MarkMMcK
    MarkMMcK Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looking fo a friend tonight message me
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Aren't you supposed to pee on jellyfish stings so they won't hurt as much . . . . ?!

Well..... And this is for @lenoresdream dream too- peeing on it does no good apparently. It might satisfy a desire for giving/ receiving some form of sexual thrill ( APPARENTLY- not as far as I am concerned) but apart from that it's no use. Not "sweating/ discharging" quite so much today, but I found out that when I went for a swim this morning that chlorinated water makes it STING LIKE FEKK!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Well..... And this is for @lenoresdream dream too- peeing on it does no good apparently. It might satisfy a desire for giving/ receiving some form of sexual thrill ( APPARENTLY- not as far as I am concerned) but apart from that it's no use. Not "sweating/ discharging" quite so much today, but I found out that when I went for a swim this morning that chlorinated water makes it STING LIKE FEKK!!!

I confess reading this made me giggle a little
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    True Confession: the only work I've done at work today is looking up spoilers for the Netflix Gilmore Girls revival.

I confess I don't have netflix but I *will* be..er...having the Gilmore Girls.

(I'm so freakin' excited for this.)

@glassyo Hep Alien reunion!! And maybe we'll finally meet Mr. Kim?

True Confession: I've probably seen each episode of Gilmore Girls at least 10 times...
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I confess I cannot stop eating peanut butter at night. I eat several spoons of it and it's probably the reason I haven't lost any weight recently. I can't take it out of the house because it's a staple in my husband's diet; but I may have to have him hide it from me.
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I've been smelling mint all morning and just realized it's cause I have toothpaste in my hair

This made me lol
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been smelling mint all morning and just realized it's cause I have toothpaste in my hair

I kept smelling automobile coolant on my bike ride on yesterday. I thought it was me or the bike after awhile because the smell kept coming back. I realized later, that I kept playing a game of tag with the traffic, and some vehicle leaking coolant kept catching up to me and falling back :lol:
  • synchkat
    Options
    @King_Spicy that was like when I Was walking and convinced some weird squeaky bird was following me and it ended up being my shoe. I couldn't figure out how this bird or squirrel was stalking me...it would stop when I stopped and go when I went...I'm clearly not the brightest sometimes
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I often choose workout videos by which ones I won't need to put shoes on for
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I often choose workout videos by which ones I won't need to put shoes on for

I confess I never wear shoes for workout videos

not ever ones when you have to jump and stuff? don't your feet hurt after?
  • synchkat
    Options

Well I work out in my house on carpet. I never wear shoes, not even for the jumping stuff. If I were to workout on cement I suppose I'd wear shoes. When I do the treadmill I wear shoes. I hate wearing shoes though, and I think I'd probably like those ugly vibram shoes even though I think they look super creepy.

I workout out in the living room too but I have to wear shoes otherwise my feet will hurt, I have stupid feet though. I would rather not wear shoes if I could
    and love your hair in this profile pic great colour
  • synchkat
    Options

Well I work out in my house on carpet. I never wear shoes, not even for the jumping stuff. If I were to workout on cement I suppose I'd wear shoes. When I do the treadmill I wear shoes. I hate wearing shoes though, and I think I'd probably like those ugly vibram shoes even though I think they look super creepy.

I workout out in the living room too but I have to wear shoes otherwise my feet will hurt, I have stupid feet though. I would rather not wear shoes if I could
    and love your hair in this profile pic great colour

Thanks.....and believe it or not, I have bad feet too and I thought I always had to wear shoes. But one day I just did the barefoot thing and I never looked back.

haha well maybe I will try it. I think I just assumed it was better.