What's your goals for today?

1242527293044

Replies

  • Rosemary5991
    Rosemary5991 Posts: 20 Member
    tbolashana wrote: »

    @marialarosa95

    Welcome to my thread. I hope it provides a place where you can hold yourself accountable. I will try to check in with you to see how your going with your goals to help push you to your goals. Good luck!

    How'd your goals go for today?

    @tbolashana

    Thanks!

    Veggies = 2/3
    Fruits = 2/3
    Water = 8/8
    Walk completed!

  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    tbolashana wrote: »

    @marialarosa95

    Welcome to my thread. I hope it provides a place where you can hold yourself accountable. I will try to check in with you to see how your going with your goals to help push you to your goals. Good luck!

    How'd your goals go for today?

    @tbolashana

    Thanks!

    Veggies = 2/3
    Fruits = 2/3
    Water = 8/8
    Walk completed!

    You inspired/reminded me to eat my fruit and veg today! I had apples, blueberries, edamame, grilled corn and zucchini. That's a good day for me. :)
  • Rosemary5991
    Rosemary5991 Posts: 20 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »

    You inspired/reminded me to eat my fruit and veg today! I had apples, blueberries, edamame, grilled corn and zucchini. That's a good day for me. :)

    That all sounds really yummy! Good job reaching your goal!

    Second verse same as the first - I'm gonna try yesterday's goals again.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    edited August 2016
    Goal: get to the gym and do something. Still feeling under the weather.
    Goal met: 3 miles walking at an incline on the treadmill. Boring, but better than nothing.

    Tomorrow's Goal: rest day. B)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    Today's Goal: Weights Day!

    Done!
  • mrmeza123
    mrmeza123 Posts: 34 Member
    Don't hold myself away from the things I really want just because I did really good. I'll be having dessert tonight and I won't be stuck in my emotions as long as I used to be.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    Goal: Depending on the weather and time of day that I get to it, either a hike in the hills or an air-conditioned jog on the gym treadmill.
  • Freeda_2017
    Freeda_2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Survive
  • james_white
    james_white Posts: 17 Member
    To get laid....lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    Survive

    <3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Goal: Depending on the weather and time of day that I get to it, either a hike in the hills or an air-conditioned jog on the gym treadmill.

    Actually went mountain biking instead. Burned more calories that way. Yay for earning extra treats! B)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    Today's Goal: Weights day.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Today's Goal: Weights day.

    Done!
  • robjeral3943
    robjeral3943 Posts: 4 Member
    My goals for today:
    1) Walk two miles in 35 minutes
    2) Yoga breathing for 15 minutes
    3) Drink 64oz of water
    4) Spend 10 minutes thinking about nothing
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    My goals for today:
    1) Walk two miles in 35 minutes
    2) Yoga breathing for 15 minutes
    3) Drink 64oz of water
    4) Spend 10 minutes thinking about nothing

    That's pretty chill. Your goals should be my goals, too. I think I'll do that. B)

  • eh02159
    eh02159 Posts: 2 Member
    To not binge eat everything in the fridge tonight
  • robjeral3943
    robjeral3943 Posts: 4 Member
    Well I fell short on my goals today. I walked my two miles in 41 minutes instead of 35 minutes.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,142 Member
    Well I fell short on my goals today. I walked my two miles in 41 minutes instead of 35 minutes.

    So you were mostly successful. I'd still count it as a win. :)
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    My goal for later on today is to drink my water. I always struggle with my water intake.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,718 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    My goals for today:
    1) Walk two miles in 35 minutes
    2) Yoga breathing for 15 minutes
    3) Drink 64oz of water
    4) Spend 10 minutes thinking about nothing

    That's pretty chill. Your goals should be my goals, too. I think I'll do that. B)

    @robjeral3943 and @jenilla1

    I think these goals are amazing too!