40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    tojo_73 wrote: »
    Got my first century of the year in yesterday (metric century but still). Nice flat ride out for breakfast and back.

Ride & breakfast is a great way to spend the morning!

It was great. I liked the hour off in the middle of the ride best!

@Beeps2011 You picked a great time to be in the Pacific NW. Weather is awesome. Great photos of Mt. Hood.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "P90X2 Plyocide"=Done!
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Finally back to the gym today - 1 hr full body workout done! If the weather stays dismal will hit the gym again tomorrow!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    P90X: Plyometric Done!
    last night went for 90 minutes walk with my son, goodness, why do I need to talk about AI, or all these games on my walks? lol
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,987 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Had a nice hour long paddle and got in 2.65 miles. Finally saw my favorite water creatures that I've not seen in months since a Tropical Storm blew through the area - a pod of six dolphins that decided to swim with me for part of my paddle. It is always awesome to get some time on the water...but even better when I get to see my wave riding buddies. (Still need to get a go pro or some other waterproof camera to share my adventures.)
  • narak_lol
    Options
    Rode my bike for 1.5 hr today!

The weather is not that great and typhoon signal no.1 is in effect but still quite calm where I live, just a bit windy and some intermittent showers. So had a super quick dash to burn some cals, still had to clean my bike though...
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X2 X2 Recovery + Mobility"=Done!
  • heatherkershaw8
    heatherkershaw8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would like to join I'm 41
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Hump Day people! :)

Strength: P90X Shoulders and Arms
    Cardio: None or maybe UFC FIT: Abs Assassin could be looked at as cardio? how are Abs workouts looked at anyway?
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hi all, wedding week from hell is now over. Thank goodness! I worked my *kitten* off. Never, never, never again! So not worth it. Even if I charged 5x more, I don't think I would do it again. At the end of the day, it is our home. Doing the B&B thing is enough, thank you very much.

So, finally got some good runs in after all that. 10k Monday, it the heat and 12k last evening, in nice comfortable temps.

Diet is still going well. Am feeling so much better. Have not seen the scale move much despite waking up hungry often.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    @MJFSH - Happy Hump Day to you! :)

@sdereski -Glad your week is over. Nice you had some comfortable weather to run.
    In about 2 months temps in my area will be comfortable. Till then I will stay on my treadmill. ;)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot, 30 min on treadmill this morning.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Today is my rest day but I want to hit the gym after reading everyone's update :)
  • BillMcKay1
    BillMcKay1 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Taking a 1 week break from the weights to nurse a couple nagging injuries. Alternating between enjoying the break and wishing I was lifting.
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    No workouts yet this week. My wife birthday today and I'm already more than halfway through my daily cals (after only breakfast!). I suspect this will be a heavy day. Hopefully I can get off my butt tomorrow morning and active again.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Easy 20 min treadmill jog in the hotel this morning didn't do much to ease the mix of apprehension and anticipation that is typical during a pre race taper week. Getting just a LITTLE bit antsy.........
  • narak_lol
    Options
    1 hour weight training + 5xHIIT done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X2 X2 Total Body & X2 Ab Ripper"=Done!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    P90X Legs and Back