POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Magikarp update: 383 to go! This time next year, it's evoloution day, oh yeah! ....Smh.....

In other news, it's actually been a good Poke day: Hatched an Eevee and evolved it into Vaporeon. Evolved Krabby into Kingler (finally) and caught a Goldeen and a Poliwhirl, all on my lunch time walk. :smiley:

Oh, and I finally hit level 18 - go me! :lol:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i think I'd rather have the goldeen than it's evolved form. so blah.
    i've been lazy with the walking. my eggs are sitting waiting for me to move
  • Hunter_Killer
    Hunter_Killer Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I caught a milf! :p
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I caught a milf! :p

LMAO! :lol:
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i just hit level 22, now it's 100k points till 23, does it keep going up forever? :'(
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    i just hit level 22, now it's 100k points till 23, does it keep going up forever? :'(

Yes is does.

to a point. As far as I am aware there are 40 levels and when you get there you will have scored in the region of 1 million xp
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Caught a cp900 electabuzz yesterday.
    This weekend finally was a blessing to evolve my drowzee to hypno and poliworl into poliwrath.
    Only 198 Magikarp to go
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Ready to evolve my Abra, Weepinbell, and Jigglypuff.. Waiting till tomorrow ( I will have a lucky egg) :bigsmile:

right now I am seriously stacking pidgey, weedles, and ratata to use with my lucky egg. I have 500-800 candies for them!
  • dutchandkiwi
    Options
    Ready to evolve my Abra, Weepinbell, and Jigglypuff.. Waiting till tomorrow ( I will have a lucky egg) :bigsmile:

right now I am seriously stacking pidgey, weedles, and ratata to use with my lucky egg. I have 500-800 candies for them!

When you start evolving - evolve to a new pokemon first, as that also gives you pokedex registration points. Then the more candies you need to evolve the more points so evolve those with the 100, 50, 25 and 12 in that order. The problem potentially with that many candies you may run out of lucky egg time as evolving takes a fair few seconds.
    And yes I have run out of lucky egg in the middle of evolving - not going to repeat the language that was uttered at that stage o:)
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Pokemon body snatchers!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Yay the boy wanted an Abra and guess what I just caught.
    Now I have like 3.5 km to walk until I hatch the egg I just put in the incubator.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i'm about a quarter of the way through level 20, and i'm catching every weedle, pidgey, caterpie, spearow and any other thing i see for the XP points, and i'll eventually stack evolve them with a couple of lucky eggs to double my xp and jump a few levels
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Right now it maxes out at lvl 40
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    i'm about a quarter of the way through level 20, and i'm catching every weedle, pidgey, caterpie, spearow and any other thing i see for the XP points, and i'll eventually stack evolve them with a couple of lucky eggs to double my xp and jump a few levels

My goodness you people know lots about this
  • dutchandkiwi
    Options

Unfotunatly the levels are getting harder to get through Currently I am at level 22 and need 100 000. Xp to get to the next level Just did the lucky egg thing including new registrations to the pokedex Scored 35 000 Xp A nice dent at this level but no more skipping whole levels with the lucky egg if you are over level 20 Sorry
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    soon we will have legendary birds !!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

My goodness you people know lots about this

d12b29a084c245ff9f1b3b41f5c53512355cce6d508d14fab6fe68281309f5e9.jpg