POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    Jfc... so.. ya'll have really good locations near your home cities ;__; so jelly
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking so hard on my game
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking so hard on my game

Same..lets do a hunt
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I tried training at a gym for the first time last night. OMG WHAT HAPPENED MY FLAREONS WENT DOWN IN SECONDS. I have no idea WTF I'm doing lol.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Found a wild Kabuto today. Are people finding those commonly?
  • lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Got a few today while out on my walk. Whoo hoo
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    Found a wild Kabuto today. Are people finding those commonly?
    I had never seen them, then one day I caught two within one hour. After that, never saw them again. I guess I caught the complete local population that day :-)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Nearing lvl 30. 29 is a GRIND!!!
    Magikarp nest only 5mi from me! Woohoo!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Hatched an Eevee and evolved it into Jolteon! Hit level 20, too.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Bite 6 - Fire Blast 100..

But I just caught this little gem
    f7dgnt6kkj1y.png

Arrgh. I just had a Scyther pop up on my screen twice and I wasn't able to bring them up to catch before they disappeared. :(
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I tried training at a gym for the first time last night. OMG WHAT HAPPENED MY FLAREONS WENT DOWN IN SECONDS. I have no idea WTF I'm doing lol.
    What did you fight? Remember, each pokemon has a weakness. If you fought a water pokemon with your fire pokemon it'd be game over pretty quick.

keenandgraev.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/pokemon-type-chart.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm getting bored with it.

I'm in some random suburb in NJ. It sucks. My 3.5 miles usual walk takes me by 4 pokestops (3 of those I walk by twice)... which isn't bad... but I get *maybe* 10 spawns on a good day in one hour... most of those are commons that I don't need anymore. On a very good day I'll end up with two new pokemons in that 1 hour walk, and that's only when I get something new from my eggs and/or I actually have enough candy to evolve something new...

Bleh. Have people who live in the middle of nowhere managed to stick with it? I'm level 11 now. The only thing that keeps me motivated to keep going is that 1) I go for walks anyway 2) I've figured out how to listen to music while I play.

I went to Long Island last week and I caught more new pokemons there in 2 days than I have in over a month here. Depressing.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm getting bored with it.

I'm in some random suburb in NJ. It sucks. My 3.5 miles usual walk takes me by 4 pokestops (3 of those I walk by twice)... which isn't bad... but I get *maybe* 10 spawns on a good day in one hour... most of those are commons that I don't need anymore. On a very good day I'll end up with two new pokemons in that 1 hour walk, and that's only when I get something new from my eggs and/or I actually have enough candy to evolve something new...

Bleh. Have people who live in the middle of nowhere managed to stick with it? I'm level 11 now. The only thing that keeps me motivated to keep going is that 1) I go for walks anyway 2) I've figured out how to listen to music while I play.

I went to Long Island last week and I caught more new pokemons there in 2 days than I have in over a month here. Depressing.

You catch more if those pokestops you pass on your walk has lures on them constantly that's my case

Yeah they definitely don't, lol.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    What did you fight? Remember, each pokemon has a weakness. If you fought a water pokemon with your fire pokemon it'd be game over pretty quick.

keenandgraev.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/pokemon-type-chart.jpg

Oh that chart's handy. I don't remember what I was fighting, but I've improved a bit since then. I even held onto a gym for about 10 minutes haha.

Did another lake walk this weekend. Just need 15 more Magikarp... Should get those later this week. Hatched a Lapras out of a 10K egg and found a Dratini nest. Also got my first Shellder, which makes me laugh every time I see it. Was a good weekend.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    The sighting map has really help me this past few days......tell me this am i an addict when my wife calls wondering where I'm at and where's dinner? And I was in Walmart chasing 3 tauros and 2 bulbasaur when I was suppose to be picking up some food to eat?

Only as bad when I am late coming home from work and hubby calls me to ask where I am.. I stopped at the library, to fight the gym down and take over the WORLD!! My bad, I'll get pizza on my way home :sunglasses:

O man, I can't wait for the sighting to come out to everyone! I want it!!!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Just hatched a 10k egg! And guess what it is??? A fuggen pinsir! -.-

Not good? I have never seen one! Save it for trading it I guess.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yesterday was so frustrating! I had 5km to go to hatch my second 10k egg. Had to walk over 4 miles for that to happen because it just wasn't moving. And I finally saw a new pokemon (the seal one), gave it a berry, it still broke out, then it just poofed.

Walked 5 miles and all I got was a second Shellder, and the Snorlax from that egg. Bleh. Even a bellsprout poofed on me after breaking out once.