What Really Annoys you???

Options

Replies

• SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    People, (mostly Americans unfortunately), who liberally use the word 'Awesome'.

Not EVERYTHING is f*cking awesome. If you use it for everything you'll be speechless when the alien invasion takes place, or JC makes a return visit to Earth, or Korea detonates a 4 kiloton in your neighbourhood.

Just saying...

adda boy........
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    alot a whole lot of things and people
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options

"Let's eat Grandma!" OR "Let's eat, Grandma!" Punctuation saves lives.....let's take it seriously, people.

HAHA. This is hilarious! I'm totally stealing this next time I teach someone about commas.

Erm, acronyms that I can't figure out annoy me.

the best one I ever saw was about use of capitals, making the difference between "helping my uncle jack off a horse" and "helping my uncle Jack off a horse"!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

OMG this is me too. I HATE THIS..........
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I just discovered that it really annoys me when some people come to the gym and get on the treadmill, elliptical or bike and they are going so slow, they might as well just sit or stand there! How on earth do you expect to lose weight if you aren't moving enough to get your heart rate up? Move out of the way for the people who really want to burn calories!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Right now? Stupid people. Those that can't give you a straight answer!

Also the phrases "Epic fail" & "It is what it is"
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Negativity, and posts about this guy named Tom, everyone is always talking about him and how much of jerk this guy is, Man, I can't believe he has the nerve to keep showing up around here

HA HA HA!!!!!
    He is so like the man we all wish we women could have. He is either very dependable or when you least expect it a great surprise.
    HA HA Ha!!!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

LOOOOOOOOL!! this had me laughing for ages!!!!! Goood one hahahaha
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

There are quite a few people on this earth who don't speak English as a first language. So they might make mistakes.
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    when rude a** people stare at anyone they consider different!
  • Carey2011
    Carey2011 Posts: 15
    Options
    Mick Hucknell really annoys me !:devil:
  • Carey2011
    Carey2011 Posts: 15
    Options
    All joking aside, there are only a few things that annoy me ,like people chewing with their mouth open so that you can see everything that's going on , and also people that stare at others or make fun of them just because they don't class them the same as themselves.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

There are quite a few people on this earth who don't speak English as a first language. So they might make mistakes.

And there are quite a few English speakers who constantly make these mistakes.

What annoys me is when people come into "pet peeves" threads trying to defend things being listed. It's all in good fun.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options

agreed! people call me the grammar/spelling nazi. there is no reason grown adults shouldn't be able to spell or use improper grammar (and i don't mean the accidental finger-slip typo, either).
    This^ Typos are one thing but most of the time it is not a simple typo. Anyone who has made it past the third grade should know how to use simple words like lose and loose correctly. So call me a spelling grammar nazi too.
    If you have the time to read these forums and respond you also have the time to proofread your post.
    Realized that sounded more harsh than I meant it. Hard to convey these things in text.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    I know i will probably get reamed for these but here goes!

1- People who answer post without reading them
    2- People who ask for help over and over and have lost
    10lbs in 11 months
    3- People who look almost emancipated, who have lost 6 lbs and have
    10 to go.

Don't get me wrong, I support anyone trying to get healthy no matter how much
    or how little weight they have to lose.
    I agree, emaciated though. Sorry :) Emancipated means free.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    when rude a** people stare at anyone they consider different!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I get stared at all the time because I'm really tall, and it's not like a glance its a STARE.

>:l
    ITS SO ANNOYING.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    People who think they know ALL the answers. And those who feel that everybody else is the problem, never them!

GAH! THIS!!!! My roommate's boyfriend is this way. He is the advice guru, and if I disagree, god he gets his briefs in a bunch! He's real nice about it, and that's almost worse than if he got upset!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh, twisted phone cords. My coworker has this nasty bundle of awful attached to her phone, and sometimes I have to answer her phone, and getting it off t he cradle and to my ear is pure torture! When it's twisted, twist it the opposite way and voila! it's fixed!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I had written quite a long paragraph to say what really annoys me, then I hit post reply, the page went blank, and I lost everything I had just yped. So now, that's what really annoys me.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    omg that stuff bugs me too!