True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Jolenetaylor5513
    Jolenetaylor5513 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My first child was adopted by my parents, so I get to watch him grow and was able to connect with him on a new level
  • charis2979
    charis2979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    So leave your judgement hats off and confess something to us. I'll start...

I confess I find these "person above you" threads ridiculous but pathetically continue posting in them. Lol...

I couldn't agree more.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My first child was adopted by my parents, so I get to watch him grow and was able to connect with him on a new level

That is cool you did what was best for him and still get to be part of his life. :-)
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I'm soopah nerdy/geeky/quirky compared to the impression people seem to get of me off hand.

Omg I am too. I'm into anime, comics, ready anime. I could spend hours at our local vintage stock arguing about my favorite D.Gray-Man character. I cosplay at Tokyo in Tulsa (kind of like a small scale comicon). I'm all about it in that aspect. So I'm definitely labeled as a Geek by those who really know meeee :)
  • Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I confess that today I don't give a rats "kitten" about macros.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I'm soopah nerdy/geeky/quirky compared to the impression people seem to get of me off hand.

Omg I am too. I'm into anime, comics, ready anime. I could spend hours at our local vintage stock arguing about my favorite D.Gray-Man character. I cosplay at Tokyo in Tulsa (kind of like a small scale comicon). I'm all about it in that aspect. So I'm definitely labeled as a Geek by those who really know meeee :)

*knuckle bump*
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I confess I am so pissed/irritated with a family member, I would like to cry and scream. Instead I am stress eating and right now I don't give a *kitten*.
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Going on a blind date tonight and looking for a reason to cancel...
  • tecia48
    tecia48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I confess I need someone to pop every part of my body. I hurt and stiff all over right now.
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I get secret joy from having to tighten up the seatbelt of an airplane from the person who was sat there before me.
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I confess that the main time I get the urge to play pokemon go is after dark or when its raining, both times when I would rather stay at home.
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    memickee wrote: »
    I get secret joy from having to tighten up the seatbelt of an airplane from the person who was sat there before me.

That totally made me laugh @memickee
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish a baller, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat and a six four Impala

No, wait... That's Skee-Lo. Nevermind
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i confess britney spears new album glory is so slutty and beautiful ive listened to it 5 times already today
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i confess britney spears new album glory is so slutty and beautiful ive listened to it 5 times already today

Very unique description @salembambi Is it the sound, the beats, the words of choice?
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Damien_K wrote: »
    Going on a blind date tonight and looking for a reason to cancel...

You could always say you are doing your nails and they are not dry yet........
    Just saying