Replies

• sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! My first challenge in years! I'm in for 45
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I start tapering on Sept 25 for my first half marathon on Oct 9. Woo hoo! ***Nervous laughter*** Panic.

So, hmm, I have been doing about 25 miles a week but will be upping that a bit for 3 weeks then cutting back. I think I'll say 90 miles as the goal but may reassess that mid-month.

i just really want to get over 10 miles for my long run so I feel like I can do this. My longest run has been 8.7 miles.
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic you've got time to get your LR to 10 miles. You'll get it done and rock your October HM.
  • Marjael
    Marjael Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 85 during September

exercise.png
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    New ticker for September. 40 for now but hopefully a few more if I can swing it.

exercise.png

• Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I will join this month now that I am getting back into the groove running a 4-mile circuit

50 hours in September. That is giving me two rain days

exercise.png
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    @sparklyglitterbomb My first challenge goal was 30 miles, and I blew that away. I'm sure you will, too. :smile: We all gotta start somewhere, right? Any running is better than no running, I say!
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am back to running again after nursing my pulled muscles. The past few weeks have been great. My goal for September will be the highest I have set yet, but I know I will hit it. 100 !!!

exercise.png
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    @ceciliaslater Thanks and congrats on your goal for Aug !!!!!!
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Many thanks, @RespectTheKitty!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    i'll say 30 but hoping to blow past that this month. a lot of time has opened up for me and its theraputic

@mbaker566 we are with you every step of the way.
  • 5512bf
    5512bf Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My marathon plan calls for 255 miles this month, which is 40 or so less than the past 3 months. With helping out coaching Cross County I'll probably get in a few extra miles here and there however. Looking forward to beginning the taper in a few weeks. Still a lot to training to do, but the end is getting closer. The end is actually so near I've got my eyes on a new training plan that peaks at 85 miles a week vs the 70-73 I did this time. Pretty much the same structure but with a few more easy recovery runs mixed in each week. Looking at a late March or early April race to avoid the craptastic summer heat and humidity that has sucked much of the fun out of running the past 6-8 weeks.
  • jringer1
    jringer1 Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Going for 80 this month...need to create a new ticker for the month