Dinner last night was....

Replies

• mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Veggie burger topped with roasted red peppers and spicy banana peppers, steamed green beans and a baked sweet potato.
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Honestly, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Whole wheat bread, organic natural crunchy peanut butter and a little organic raspberry fruit spread... then I made hard boiled eggs - so of course I had to eat one to "test" them :)

PBJ is one of my most favorite ever.

I love a good PBJ and the one above sounds scrumptious!!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    chicken salad...like i cut up the chicken, cooked it, and put it in salad...then added some feta cheese, a little bit of cottage cheese, some beets, little bit of sliced olives, and a light balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Lime cilantro chicken breasts tacos. Topped with arugula, strawberry, goat cheese and a tomatillo habanero salsa.
  • wixel
    wixel Posts: 1 Member
    a chicken kiev (stuffed with cheese and roasted red peppers instead of butter) with some salad. was SO GOOD!
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Grilled chicken breast with wholewheat pitta bread and 5 cups of leafy veggies
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Baked salmon fillet with watercress sauce, tenderstem broccoli and baby new potatoes.

Bloody delicious
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Hamburger soup! It was awesome. But it is loaded with sodium that will put water weight on you for sure.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Chicken stir fry with two of the biggest peppers I've ever seen, seasoned with garam masala and ginger. Leftovers for lunch today :-)
  • zoritt
    zoritt Posts: 68 Member
    Lemon curry quinoa with veggies stirred in and salmon.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Veggie stir fry, coconut and lemongrass sauce, egg noodles and salmon fillet mmmmm nommy NOM!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Butternut squash ravioli with smoked salmon, mushrooms, and miscellaneous vegetables I had on hand (eggplant, tomatoes, leek, and green pepper).
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    I was going to ask what was with the 3-yo bump - then I realized it was OP that bumped it. So, sure, I'm in.

Fried haddock, with Brussels sprouts and tater tots.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited September 2016
    Cauliflower rice stuffed poblano peppers with seasoned lean ground pork, cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Also had some cheesy jalapeño popcorners (very thin flavored rice cakes).
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    A grilled cheese sandwich. Only had a few minutes for dinner last night.
  • Roast beef with carrots and broccoli
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I had slow-cooked pinto beans and a corn muffin.
  • JShailen
    JShailen Posts: 184 Member
    Cornmeal made with cinnamon, vanilla, soya milk, butter, and honey <3
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    home made vegetarian chili and a corn muffin.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Venison sausages, Bacon & leek Mash, onion gravy, braised red cabbage, beetroot & apple and other veg!

Needed to put together something fairly traditional and comforting for MIL after shocking her with a Moroccan style lamb stew, last week!