The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• Mandy_1982
    Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Abe would be my guess for taking Lucille "like a champ", because you know he would have. It breaks my heart because he's my favorite character on the show.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    It's Rick.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    My problem with the Glenn theory is that viewers already mourned his character and got over it before the dumpster reveal. And then the time after that saving Maggie. It's kind of like, uh, Glenn again.

They nèed a WTF moment and I don't think Glenn can deliver it.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I think he kills one of his own men to set the tone.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    My problem with the Glenn theory is that viewers already mourned his character and got over it before the dumpster reveal. And then the time after that saving Maggie. It's kind of like, uh, Glenn again.

They nèed a WTF moment and I don't think Glenn can deliver it.

That's what I'm hoping. I know it'll be a major character, and I think it'll be Abe since he's finally opening up about love and maybe having kids eventually.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    It's Rick.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

If they killed Rick, where would we get the off-hinged rants followed by his cult followers telling him and others he's the best leader?

1z1k4r9i6nb0.jpeg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    It's Rick.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Nope. He said if anyone screams to cut out Carl's other eye and feed it to Rick.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Carol is the only true safe one (from Robert Kirkman's one words, she dies in the comic though). But it's also not Rick, Rick's son Whiny-pants McGee, Michonne, or Darryl.

Abe is likely, since they already set up his death, it's coming soon, I just don't know if they will do it with the bat or if he gets shot like he's suppose to. Glenn is also going to die.

Probably what they are going to do is have Abe die from Lucille and then have Glenn die later in the episode for a, Did-not-see-that-fuсking-coming surprise at the end.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    We'll know on Oct. 23rd. No way they drag that into another episode, people would stop watching just for spite. They have continuously said they weren't doing this just to create a cliffhanger, but to put the resolution of that scene where it should be in the next season to set the tempo for the rest. It's all part of their story plan/arc. Dragging it out another episode would prove that completely wrong and we'd know it was a stall tactic for ratings (which obviously they don't need, since it's still a #1 rated show).
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    I think he kills one of his own men to set the tone.

Interesting theory!
  • fitbisi
    fitbisi Posts: 28 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    If it's not Glenn, I'll be pissed.

According to the comic, should be Glenn and then his wife becomes this new hero protagonist that uses Glenn's death as a reason to not give a shot and becomes a badass
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    fitbisi wrote: »
    If it's not Glenn, I'll be pissed.

According to the comic, should be Glenn and then his wife becomes this new hero protagonist that uses Glenn's death as a reason to not give a shot and becomes a badass

This would be why I'd be pissed.

I'm starting to believe my theory that Abe is killed by the bat and Glenn dies later in the same episode. :worried:

It makes sense and theirs evidence for it...
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Carol is the only true safe one (from Robert Kirkman's one words, she dies in the comic though). But it's also not Rick, Rick's son Whiny-pants McGee, Michonne, or Darryl.

Abe is likely, since they already set up his death, it's coming soon, I just don't know if they will do it with the bat or if he gets shot like he's suppose to. Glenn is also going to die.

Probably what they are going to do is have Abe die from Lucille and then have Glenn die later in the episode for a, Did-not-see-that-fuсking-coming surprise at the end.

I tend to lean in this direction as well. I think 2 will be off'd in that first episode.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    I don't care - I'm just along for one amazing ride.

I love that they veer from the comic from time to time or put scenes out of sequence. I just cannot wait to see Ezekiel!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Surprised no one said Eugene or if they did I missed it...after all did he not try to decoy them ?
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Surprised no one said Eugene or if they did I missed it...after all did he not try to decoy them ?

Makes sense. I'm surprised Eugene is still around.

Still going with Darryl. Hope not though, because of course, he's a character we all care about and is a "protector," along the lines of Rick and Michonne.

Speaking of protectors, Carol. Some people were shipping on Carol and Darryl. For those of you that look at the comics, does Darryl ever partner with anyone?
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    They'll probably drag it out for like 4 episodes. I wish they would stop *kitten* with my emotions over Glenn. he's had too many close calls so it will probably be him though I'd prefer Maggie or Rosita go.