Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Maybe? Only you can identify what you identify with
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Is the issue that the one man you are sexually attracted to isn't your mate?

Sexuality is fluid for many people, desire for sex ebbs and flows - attraction less about genitals and more about appearance and personality. You're fine. Enjoy life.

Pretty much this. All mammals tend to have at least some attraction to both sexes and humans are no different.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Ok it's interesting. Maybe I should add that I typically don't really get along with women either and my best friends have always been guys.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Ok it's interesting. Maybe I should add that I typically don't really get along with women either and my best friends have always been guys.

My friends have always been girls, I don't get along with men on a "friend" level, its always romantic

Also Idk if I could be friends with a guy without getting infatuated and falling in love
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I would just stick with dudes, OP. Women are so high maintenance and a few days a month it's a no go for sex.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Nah, irrelevant. Unless you aren't friends with women because it always turns romantic.

I have never had any issue making friends with men or women. I'm bi.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Is the issue that the one man you are sexually attracted to isn't your mate?

attraction less about genitals and more about appearance and personality.

appearance?

personality?

Drat.

The news just keeps getting worse & worse...

• Francl27
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

My friends have always been girls, I don't get along with men on a "friend" level, its always romantic

Also Idk if I could be friends with a guy without getting infatuated and falling in love

I've had no problem being friends with guys because it's extremely rare for me to actually have a crush on someone. But yeah it unfortunately usually doesn't last forever, so I suppose there's indeed often some romantic stuff getting in the way (either on their side or a jealous girlfriend or something.. I don't really know, but they're typically the ones who drift away).

Not sure why I'm not that easily friend with women. I guess it's because I'm not very much a 'fashion/make up' person and more into the geeky stuff and I just haven't met many who can relate to that.
  • Francl27
    Options
    You might feel like you fall into one of these categories:

Pansexual = You can be sexually attracted to any gender, whether or not it is within the male/female binary
    Demisexual = You are only sexually attracted to certain people with whom you have an emotional connection

Is there something for 'almost never sexually attracted by anyone'? lol.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Asexual? Wait that can't be right. I thought that's when creatures are able to reproduce by themselves.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Yup. Just looked it up as well. I think you're right, Megan.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    It's possible or it might be a situation, in which you wish you had a feature; that they have? So you aren't sexually attracted, to them themselves but you'd wish that you had their butt, etc., to enhance your own sexuality. I don't know, if that itself; has a name though. For example there're women that desire to have a butt, like Kim Kardashian; yet have no desire to have sex with her!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »

What does the year have to do with it??? Are you saying that with each year humans get smarter? That folks from 50 or 500 years ago were idiots?

I would say the year has a lot to do with it. This was just 50-60 years ago...

Protesters-Dallas-Public-Schools.jpg

Little_Rock_integration_protest.jpg

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You might feel like you fall into one of these categories:

Pansexual = You can be sexually attracted to any gender, whether or not it is within the male/female binary
    Demisexual = You are only sexually attracted to certain people with whom you have an emotional connection

Is there something for 'almost never sexually attracted by anyone'? lol.

Yes, that's what demi-sexual is. Demi-sexual is not completely asexual. It's a person with a low sex drive that doesn't feel physically attracted to people based on physicality alone. They only sometimes want sex with a person they have formed an emotional connection with.

I think it might be worth a try to date women and see how it goes.

I'm bisexual. But, I have a high sex drive.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Is it wrong to be attracted to a Green Chili Burrito?

.....I'm asking for a friend.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    This is it..

I wouldn't overthink it...people are attracted to all sorts of things, sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't. If an opportunity arises that you can dabble with someone, I say go for it...you'll know pretty fast whether it's really something you're into or not. On the opposite side of the coin, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to anyone and doing nothing about it. xo
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

depends...does it make you burn inside with a passion you can't get anywhere else? If so then it's ok.

Dunno, I'll ask my friend.

okay... he said Yes

and Thank You
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Objectum sexual
This discussion has been closed.