Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    Confession time.. last week I made rice crispy squares for my husband but instead of rice crispies I used some sort of coca flakes cereal. I snuck a square and it was like eating marshmellow oreos. I have to make capn crunch ones next and am going to stay as far away from them as possible.

i've done this but with fruity pebbles!
    SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!

I bought some Halloween themed Frosted Flakes (cocoa covered with marshmallow skeletons) for husband/son and they are not eating them. I def know where they're going to end up now.

Please send some of these to Kansas!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I had a 1/2 of a glazed donut and 1/2 of a chocolate long john donut b/c I couldn't decide which one I wanted more. I definitely had to stop myself from completely eating them both, lol.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I had a 1/2 of a glazed donut and 1/2 of a chocolate long john donut b/c I couldn't decide which one I wanted more. I definitely had to stop myself from completely eating them both, lol.

Were they at least worth the calories?! The ONLY reason I didn't have donut (or 2) after last night's workout was because the store we went to had already cleaned out their case for the night.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Were they at least worth the calories?! The ONLY reason I didn't have donut (or 2) after last night's workout was because the store we went to had already cleaned out their case for the night.

They were so worth the calories. My job has these things called coffee concerts during the fall/winter/spring and it's 2 days during the month and we get like 40-60 dozen donuts, bagels, cinnamon rolls, and muffins for both days (I'm not exaggerating) and they are delightful. So freaking yummy! All you smell is yeast while walking through the halls, lol.
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I've done this same thing with sugar. :#
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

They were so worth the calories. My job has these things called coffee concerts during the fall/winter/spring and it's 2 days during the month and we get like 40-60 dozen donuts, bagels, cinnamon rolls, and muffins for both days (I'm not exaggerating) and they are delightful. So freaking yummy! All you smell is yeast while walking through the halls, lol.

Do you get coffee with them?
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Are they hiring?!
  • jdhcm2006
    Options

Do you get coffee with them?

Yep, but I don't drink coffee, so I stick with tea.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options

Are they hiring?!

LOL! I'm sure we could find a spot for you, lol.

So... I ended up splitting a glaze donut with another coworker, so I skipped lunch to make room for those calories. Tomorrow is a whole new day and I'm excited for my donut(s), lol, hopefully I can keep it to the 1.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I'm impressed you didn't eat both. No way could I have resisted..
  • Oberon21
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    Confession time.. last week I made rice crispy squares for my husband but instead of rice crispies I used some sort of coca flakes cereal. I snuck a square and it was like eating marshmellow oreos. I have to make capn crunch ones next and am going to stay as far away from them as possible.

i've done this but with fruity pebbles!
    SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!

I bought some Halloween themed Frosted Flakes (cocoa covered with marshmallow skeletons) for husband/son and they are not eating them. I def know where they're going to end up now.

Interesting. I haven't heard of these...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Nice will power not eating both.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Are they hiring?!

LOL! I'm sure we could find a spot for you, lol.

So... I ended up splitting a glaze donut with another coworker, so I skipped lunch to make room for those calories. Tomorrow is a whole new day and I'm excited for my donut(s), lol, hopefully I can keep it to the 1.

I am now living vicariously through you.

Where do I send my resume?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    That's my friend Mo "will work for doughnuts"
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

:D:D:D
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Only good ones though. None of that Krispy Kreme crap!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Amen. Preach it, sister!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Amen. Preach it, sister!

You two crack me up. It's been years since I ate a doughnut
  • MoHousdon
    Options

Amen. Preach it, sister!

I feel compelled to eat one in your honor. Any specific requests?
  • Oberon21
    Options

Amen. Preach it, sister!

I feel compelled to eat one in your honor. Any specific requests?

While I don't like doughnuts and can't eat them anymore, I am curious about the DunkinDonut Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Square. Can you try one of those and report back?