Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    I could do that...way safer

How about this, what extreme thing would you do after you got the Klondike bar? Extreme eating, like eating it on a tight rope between 2 mountains.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I assume deaf people don't understand why a fart is funny.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I assume deaf people don't understand why a fart is funny.

Im sure they do...no different then doing a silent but deadly one...always funny

Hmmm...maybe at some level, but that comedic impact is usually mostly about the sound.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I want lollies
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    It's one of "those " days ..
  • cee134
    Options

I think your profile is right side up, but since you're in Australia, it only looks upside-down to us Americans.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I think your profile is right side up, but since you're in Australia, it only looks upside-down to us Americans.

Lol..first smile I've had all day ..thanks :)
    Actually I was laying on the bed and took pic with phone ..I am definitely not upside down lol..weird how much it looks like I am though ..
  • cee134
    Options
    So if you had to "thin the herd" for the zombie apocalypse....what criteria would you look for? and why?

Thin the herd for zombies or people? Or thin the herd before people became zombies?

For thinning the herd before people became zombies, I would want to only leave very skinny people, since I would hope they would rot quickly and zombie apocalypse solved.