30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Same here. Level 1. Day 7. Should have been day 8 but the day got away from me yesterday and I missed it.

I took photos after just the first 5 days and could already see some change so I'm quite happy to continue!

je2lq75r9ggj.jpg
    yrsqccn67m6p.jpg
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 8 done!
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    Level 1. Day 8. Going to take Sunday off so
    I'll finish level 1 on Monday.
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    If you finished 30 days of this, you are probably one of the few that can stick it out for 60 days. I suggest 60 days because I did it and results were great after 60.
    Dhathri wrote: »
    I finished day 24 and I cant wait to finish day 30 pretty soon here. I have never come this far, even though I started this program many a times.

• aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    If you finished 30 days of this, you are probably one of the few that can stick it out for 60 days. I suggest 60 days because I did it and results were great after 60.
    Dhathri wrote: »
    I finished day 24 and I cant wait to finish day 30 pretty soon here. I have never come this far, even though I started this program many a times.

Did you restart at level 1 After the first 30?
  • lynscribner
    lynscribner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So glad I found others shredding on here, yay! I am currently on level 2 day 8. This is my second time around. I completed it last year and lost 20 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • ACV5888
    ACV5888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started today, level 1 day 1 done.
  • edinphx
    Options
    day 9 level 1 done!
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    Day 9, level 1 complete. Nice to have so many shred buddies on here!
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 done!
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done!
  • ACV5888
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 done.
  • edinphx
    Options
    day 10 level 1 done! don't phone it in!
  • edinphx
    Options
    day 1 level 2 done!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    1.) It's awesome to see more people doing 30ds and posting on this thread!! It's very encouraging and inspiring!

2.) I am a serial starter lol!! Toay, I restarted from level 1 day 1 because I took about a week and half off and felt it was the best to do.

So, day one, level 1 done!!
  • mmmmaidservice
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    1.) It's awesome to see more people doing 30ds and posting on this thread!! It's very encouraging and inspiring!

2.) I am a serial starter lol!! Toay, I restarted from level 1 day 1 because I took about a week and half off and felt it was the best to do.

Lol. "Serial starter". Love it.
    I'm finishing level 1 today but it's going to take me a few weeks to complete level 2 because I'm going to do it twice.

Just had a look at level 3. Those jump lunges look CRAY! Eek!

Happy Monday y'all!
  • ACV5888
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »

Lol. "Serial starter". Love it.
    I'm finishing level 1 today but it's going to take me a few weeks to complete level 2 because I'm going to do it twice.

Just had a look at level 3. Those jump lunges look CRAY! Eek!

Happy Monday y'all!

I actually got to level 3 once lol!!
    It's rough!! In one cardio circuit you do jumping Jack's and punches with weights!!
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 5- half way there
  • hollybod
    hollybod Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    So I finished the 30 day shred last week it took me 35 days. 11.6 lbs lost and 4 inches lost from waist 1.5 inches on thighs. I started it again as soon as I finished now on day 5 of level 1. I feel I need to get motivated to carry on.
    Here are my results from the first 30 days. 487ulmpcsjto.png