Losing 30 pounds by December

Options

Replies

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and no change, still an even 5lbs down. I had too much sodium today and not enough water, aiming for 10 glasses tomorrow!! Any tips girls in the water department? Have a great night and long weekend!
  • Akrunr49
    Akrunr49 Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    I weighed in today and no change, still an even 5lbs down. I had too much sodium today and not enough water, aiming for 10 glasses tomorrow!! Any tips girls in the water department? Have a great night and long weekend!

I carry around a water bottle but I had the same problem after my first five pounds. I upped my calories about 2-300 and fit in an extra workout, then dropped them back down and it came falling off after about the 4th day. Also those lemon squeeze bottles you get at the store go great in plain water. :smile:
  • sfa90
    sfa90 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 165, my goal is to weigh 149 around christmas!
  • Ntvtxn72
    Ntvtxn72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I'm 5'4" a d 170 lbs, looking to lose 25 lbs by December 31st. Please feel free to add me.
  • prose02
    prose02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 218...I want to lose 25 lbs by Christmas. My ultimate goal is to weigh 170. I do fine through the week but the weekends I get so off track.
  • Semilyc
    Semilyc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'2 and 196lbs also want to lose 30 lbs by December. I think i can get there i just need motivation and support. Ultimate goal is to get to 135ish.
  • AnushkaKaniz
    AnushkaKaniz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 5"4 and 154.2lb ... I would like to lose 20lb by December. I currently don't exercise but I've just reactivated my gym membership. I can do it but I need consistent motivation and just likeminded individuals who can relate :)
  • cristinabranco16
    cristinabranco16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I m at the heaviest ever at 195. I started yesterday with caounting calories and today will do ripped in 30.
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    I didn't log in yesterday but I lost .4lb yesterday! I ate well this weekend and got in 9937 steps yesterday, just shy of 10k. I'm liking the October Walking Challenge, it's motivating for me. I plan to drink my 10 cups of water, eat well and under my calories. And workout! Happy Monday B)
  • GetFitGetFabulous1
    Options
    I also want to join! Wanting to lose 30 by December!!! 5'1" 190 lbs. I need some accountability
  • AnushkaKaniz
    AnushkaKaniz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Went gym and got my cardio in .. How much cardio are we meant to do per week to lose a healthy 2lb per week?
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    I've done well with eating these last couple days, under calories. Monday I had 11,009 steps and today 13,279. I'm liking this October Walking Challenge. I made it to the gym today also. I joined the Amazing Raxe Challenfe, starts on 10/17 and I'm excited about it!! There are a few slots left as of earlier this evening. Night ;)
  • baylie1114
    baylie1114 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Is there a group that everyone here is joining? Or just using this tread to keep in touch? If there's a group, I'd love to join!
  • jenlei7231
    jenlei7231 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to have this as motivation and support. I am 182lbs 5'9. I quit smoking and have gained 20 lbs. The accountability of others is a great thing
  • makkrimson
    makkrimson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and looking to lose 20lbs by December, SW 170 CW 164. Feel free to add me ladies!
  • kristan33
    kristan33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'3" weigh 188. I'm currently tracking calories, exercising using my recumbent bike 150 minutes a week, and trying to drink 48-64 ounces of water per day.
  • aldonsa
    aldonsa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    baylie1114 wrote: »
    Is there a group that everyone here is joining? Or just using this tread to keep in touch? If there's a group, I'd love to join!

I really just been following thread and friending everyone here. MFP community has been amaizing and very inspiring.

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    I had a really nice day with my boys, we went to Leesburg for travel soccer game and enjoyed the game, beautiful scenery and weather. My 10 yr old now has an Up tracker and we're in a 3 day duel! I'm excited to start Amazing Race Challenge on Monday. 10,748 steps today, 8 glasses of water today, I plan get more in tomorrow. Oh, I was down .6lbs this am :)
  • 1fitwong
    1fitwong Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd like to reach my goal by the year's end too. Friend me!
  • mgbcan2
    mgbcan2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im on thr same ⛵ boat. Hard to stay motivated when my scale goes up and down then up. Ah.