The FOOD SCALE doesn't LIE and we should all use Grams not tablespoons.

1235»

Replies

• patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    patrikc333 wrote: »
    Steps to heaven:
    1) take bread,better if warm and crunchy
    2) take a spoon
    3) dip it in a Nutella jar and scoop out a big chunk of nutella
    4) spread nutella on bread and enjoy the moment
    5) repeat till bread is all gone
    6) finish off with a nice spoon of Nutella just to clear your palate

i've always wondered what nutella tastes like. I'm allergic to hazelnuts (and unfortnately, anything that is "chocolate" here in europe has them in it!) and i've never had nutella.

Does it taste like peanut butter but a different nut? Or does it taste like chocolate? Is this consistency runnier or thicker than pb?

Its runnier than peanut butter but NOT runny it taste like chocolate and a different but delicious peanut butter combined its not a favorite of mine but good. So sorry for your allergy I can't imagine a peanut allergy their such a large part of my life..

Runnier?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    @rainbowbow Do you have reeses choc peanut butter spread where you live? It tastes kinda like nutella, but mixed with peanut butter. It doesn't have Hazelnuts in it, but may be made on the same production line that hazelnuts have touched, not too sure though. It is the most magical thing ever :heart:

kpbdnk0x0boo.jpg
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    KateTii wrote: »
    This thread has made me want a toasted peanut butter sandwich :(

New jar peanut butter this am 40 ounce jar this is what I scooped out for one sandwich it weighed with bread being zeroed out 194.22 grams It WAS delicious and I have 9000 steps in before 8 am so used up too.. scg9y3a0bk24.jpg
    faqnb0sh3do5.jpg

Sweet jesus... Doesn't it completely glue your mouth together? I mean I love peanut butter but thats taking it to another level.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member

New jar peanut butter this am 40 ounce jar this is what I scooped out for one sandwich it weighed with bread being zeroed out 194.22 grams It WAS delicious and I have 9000 steps in before 8 am so used up too.. scg9y3a0bk24.jpg
    faqnb0sh3do5.jpg

What the heck is the point of the bread? LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

faqnb0sh3do5.jpg

Sweet jesus... Doesn't it completely glue your mouth together? I mean I love peanut butter but thats taking it to another level.

WOW! Now thats a peanut butter sandwich lol. I would have to drink like 3 bottles of water with that. No jelly or anything on it just peanut butter?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member

faqnb0sh3do5.jpg

My question would be, how did you ever think that was 4 or 5 Tbsps...it seems pretty obvious that it's a huge portion...
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

faqnb0sh3do5.jpg

My question would be, how did you ever think that was 4 or 5 Tbsps...it seems pretty obvious that it's a huge portion...

It could be 4-5 piled high Tbsps. I can fit a monstrous amount of peanut butter on one Tablespoon. But i don't fool myself thinking that it is an accurate tbs measure :wink:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Steps to heaven:
    1) take bread,better if warm and crunchy
    2) take a spoon
    3) dip it in a Nutella jar and scoop out a big chunk of nutella
    4) spread nutella on bread and enjoy the moment
    5) repeat till bread is all gone
    6) finish off with a nice spoon of Nutella just to clear your palate

i've always wondered what nutella tastes like. I'm allergic to hazelnuts (and unfortnately, anything that is "chocolate" here in europe has them in it!) and i've never had nutella.

Does it taste like peanut butter but a different nut? Or does it taste like chocolate? Is this consistency runnier or thicker than pb?

It's just heaven.
    Imo, it's obviously sweeter then pb, a bit more thicker but sort of same consistency, and it tastes as chocolate, but a bit sweeter - you can tell is made of hazelnuts, but I really cannot describe it in words :)

awesome! thanks! :) Here's a gif for your effort.

nutella-o.gif

My teeth hurt watching this.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    @rainbowbow Do you have reeses choc peanut butter spread where you live? It tastes kinda like nutella, but mixed with peanut butter. It doesn't have Hazelnuts in it, but may be made on the same production line that hazelnuts have touched, not too sure though. It is the most magical thing ever :heart:

kpbdnk0x0boo.jpg

That stuff is the bomb, especially on chocolate pancakes.

OP, I suppose it makes more sense as crunchy PB is probably heavier by tbsp than smooth PB..