Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Macrobuff14
    Macrobuff14 Posts: 1 Member
    New to IIFYM, please add!
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Feel free to add me :blush: Looking forward to you all!
  • Dusktilldawnfit
    Dusktilldawnfit Posts: 4 Member
    Just started MFPal. In need of friends.
  • LivOutLoud3
    LivOutLoud3 Posts: 13 Member
    I have been on MFP for a while, but just recently made a new account for a fresh start. Would love to have some new friends so we can help support and motivate one another! :smile:
  • natashasiddall331
    natashasiddall331 Posts: 27 Member
    Always helpful to have friends when trying to keep yourself motivated. Motivation is my biggest problem.
  • Back at it again. The first time with my IRL support system I lost about 60 lbs (woo-hoo, right?). Lost my support system and have put back on 20 lbs, so about 40 ish away from my goal. Would love more friend and to build a virtual support system. I don't follow any special diets or lifestyle, mostly just portion control, eating more fruits & veggies and trying to be as active as my schedule allows. If I sound like the friend for you, add me and lets do this together! By the way, I log everyday.
  • jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    add me I have open diary and tons of health tips
  • BuffMom84
    BuffMom84 Posts: 180 Member
    Feel free to add me. This is my second time on mfp so I know it works. I just need to stick with it this time after I lose the weight!
  • ynah12795
    ynah12795 Posts: 21 Member
    Add me up! trying iifym too :smile: i'm on fitbit too yna.villacorte@gmail.com :blush:
  • micca35
    micca35 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me :):):)
  • tdee0910
    tdee0910 Posts: 3 Member
    I could always use the motivation, everyone add me (:
  • bklyngal72
    bklyngal72 Posts: 42 Member
    Add me please
  • Rhynera
    Rhynera Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2016
    Starting at 228 and wanting to work my way to around 160 by summer. Could always use some more friends.
  • blastwvangel
    blastwvangel Posts: 65 Member
    I could definitely use friends to motivate me. Feel free to add me.
  • Oldiez619
    Oldiez619 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2016
    Just started MFP. Feel free to add me! Would love to motivate & love motivation!
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Been here 71 days..I have lost 17 lb's and would love more friends
  • BeeLeanEatClean
    BeeLeanEatClean Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 40 and have only used MFP for food tracking. Would love to have some friends for encouragement. I have 100 lbs to lose and the weight is not budging! Also I have Celiac,for others out there that need support!
  • Pat_Johnson
    Pat_Johnson Posts: 32 Member
    Me I would love to connect with like minded people to really help hold me accountable:)
  • snachezt
    snachezt Posts: 2 Member
    Add me please!! I want more friends!! Best Regards to all
  • apolinarshamler
    apolinarshamler Posts: 37 Member
    If anybody needs help, support, tips, objective criticism i'm there for you. Feel free to add me