Married but feels guilty

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Share MFP with your SO. Your SO will, probably, get bored quickly and maybe laugh at you for being worried. :)

Unless things are going down in the PM's?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Telling someone they look good doesn't mean you are trying to seduce them.

I keep getting messages telling me I look good and I'm pretty sure people are trying to seduce me. Not that I can blame them.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I suppose if it's something you wouldn't feel comfortable with her reading then don't post it. Only you are going to know your own comfort level. Telling someone they look good doesn't mean you are trying to seduce them.

Wait, if a girl says, "Good Morning" or "Excuse me, but you're in my way" then that's not her trying to flirt with me?

Does she lift up her shirt and show you her boobs? If she does...it is flirting. If not...just a regular day. Of course, my flirting skills are probably wrong.

showing people your boobs is a form of flirting?!? no wonder everyone thinks I like them!

Boobs are over-rated..just another body part, like an arm or something
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    I suppose if it's something you wouldn't feel comfortable with her reading then don't post it. Only you are going to know your own comfort level. Telling someone they look good doesn't mean you are trying to seduce them.

Wait, if a girl says, "Good Morning" or "Excuse me, but you're in my way" then that's not her trying to flirt with me?

Does she lift up her shirt and show you her boobs? If she does...it is flirting. If not...just a regular day. Of course, my flirting skills are probably wrong.

showing people your boobs is a form of flirting?!? no wonder everyone thinks I like them!

You are sooo wrong...... fun bags, hooterz, They are what makes the world turn Bro..
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    This is a really weird question to ask the internet. Ask your wife how she feels about it.
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    ladies, I apologize for Mr. 40's words making your body sound like nothing more than an amusement park. Unfortunately so many men look at women as a piece of meat. No offense meant to you Mr. 40, I just believe differently than you do sir. [/quote]

I'll bet you are the only guy who feels this way.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I think if you feel guilty, maybe you're doing something you shouldn't - ONLY because you attach meaning to it. It's not inherently wrong to talk to other people...

WRONG! It is inherently wrong for me to talk to other people, especially women.
    But what would you do if women talk to you? ;)

"Hey baby, you're so hot, but I have a hot wife and therefore you are my sister."

Something like that?

But my sisters are hotter than my wife. Outside of work-related communications, I only speak to ugly old hags.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Domino_75 wrote: »
    ladies, I apologize for Mr. 40's words making your body sound like nothing more than an amusement park. Unfortunately so many men look at women as a piece of meat. No offense meant to you Mr. 40, I just believe differently than you do sir.
    I'll bet you are the only guy who feels this way.

he is full of crap and trying to be smooth.......

T&A is like the best thing outside of cheese fries and pizza..............and alcohol.

another non-believer....ask my friends list about me sending "member" parts to break down the stigma of sexual organs. The body is beautiful and does not need to be objectified. #BreakingDownBarriers
  • rhinestoneradio
    rhinestoneradio Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you wouldn't say it with your spouse standing right next to you, then its inappropriate.
  • 3M_TA3
    Options
    If you wouldn't say it with your spouse standing right next to you, then its inappropriate.

I do not disagree...but you are talking to a guy that tried to hook up a 3-some with a nurse as my dad and wife was in the emergency room with me....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Anything you do that you would not do with your wife's knowledge is disrespectful and/or cheating.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I think if you feel guilty, maybe you're doing something you shouldn't - ONLY because you attach meaning to it. It's not inherently wrong to talk to other people...

WRONG! It is inherently wrong for me to talk to other people, especially women.
    But what would you do if women talk to you? ;)

"Hey baby, you're so hot, but I have a hot wife and therefore you are my sister."

Something like that?

But my sisters are hotter than my wife. Outside of work-related communications, I only speak to ugly old hags.
    But I love the "ugly old hags". They come up to me in church and tell me how they wish their sons were like me. That sends my ego higher above Jesus perched in the dome.

And... you're locked up... You wasted no time this week.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

You are sooo wrong...... fun bags, hooterz, They are what makes the world turn Bro..

ladies, I apologize for Mr. 40's words making your body sound like nothing more than an amusement park. Unfortunately so many men look at women as a piece of meat. No offense meant to you Mr. 40, I just believe differently than you do sir.

You can refrain from apologizing for me, thanks I meant every last word of what I said.

I believe me and you will always disagree, so we should sit at different lunch room tables from now on....
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    this board IS addictive - gotta admit, but we're straying from the question. Basically - if you can't type it with your spouse looking over your shoulder, then don't. pretty simple
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Are you grabbing their woo woo while complimenting them?
    You should stop Trump.
  • IndySue13
    IndySue13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well, this is one thing we single people don't have to worry about anymore!