What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    This is a huge NSV for me.. So I broke my wrist a few days ago and haven't been able to workout cause I'm to focused on the things I can't do rather than the things I can do.
    So today I went to the gym and I killed my normal routine (minus the pull ups) and I even did hanging leg raises wile hanging from the pull up bar using only one arm.
    About a year ago I would have lied down and stopped working out all together wile healing, probably never go back into the gym after the arm healed so the fact that I got up at 4 am this morning, dragged my *kitten* to spinning class and then lifted a bit is a huge victory in it self.

wr8ajkjulgmj.jpg

Holy..... You're freaking amazing!

Aww thank you, can't tell you how much your words mean to me :*
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    This is a huge NSV for me.. So I broke my wrist a few days ago and haven't been able to workout cause I'm to focused on the things I can't do rather than the things I can do.
    So today I went to the gym and I killed my normal routine (minus the pull ups) and I even did hanging leg raises wile hanging from the pull up bar using only one arm.
    About a year ago I would have lied down and stopped working out all together wile healing, probably never go back into the gym after the arm healed so the fact that I got up at 4 am this morning, dragged my *kitten* to spinning class and then lifted a bit is a huge victory in it self.

wr8ajkjulgmj.jpg

This is what awesome wants to be when it grows up! ;-)

If we both weren't taken I'd fly over and kiss ya for saying that :*:*

Ditto!
    :wink: :kissing_heart:
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    When I started lifting heavy, my big goal was to get to my teenage strength - 90lb bench. Today I did 160lb. Also did push ups while in a full back bend.

GIRL!!! I am in awe!!!

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!