The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    They'll probably drag it out for like 4 episodes. I wish they would stop *kitten* with my emotions over Glenn. he's had too many close calls so it will probably be him though I'd prefer Maggie or Rosita go.

Nope, at least one major character will be dead by the end of the episode. I think there will be at least 2.
  • cee134
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    fitbisi wrote: »
    If it's not Glenn, I'll be pissed.

According to the comic, should be Glenn and then his wife becomes this new hero protagonist that uses Glenn's death as a reason to not give a shot and becomes a badass

This would be why I'd be pissed.

I'm starting to believe my theory that Abe is killed by the bat and Glenn dies later in the same episode. :worried:

It makes sense and theirs evidence for it...

I could see that. My argument is that if it's not somebody who the audience is overwhelmingly in love with, it loses all it's impact. It is such a pivotal point in the comic that I think anything less would be an insult to the fans. I like Abe, but the work they've done to change his character a bit in recent episodes isn't enough to have the same impact as osing Glenn, or even Maggie, to Negan.

That's why I think Abe will be killed first, people will be ok with that and disappointed it wasn't someone bigger, then I think Glenn will be killed to shock everyone. 2 main characters dying would = what the comic did, I think.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    The crew has already stated they filmed multiple deaths to ensure that the "real" story-line was not leaked in advance. Brilliant move and I hope this ends up on the Blu Ray.

For the longer term I'm wondering if there will ever be a crossover with Fear The Walking Dead, such as the Fear team ending up as the Whisperers.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I dont really like fear the walking dead when comparing to walking dead for some reason.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    I dont really like fear the walking dead when comparing to walking dead for some reason.

They really are two separate shows. I'm surprised they pulled it off.
  • rmfindleyjr
    rmfindleyjr Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I say both Glenn & Abe...I can't see them all just sitting there watching, so someone will try to intervene and get punished for it I'm sure.
  • cee134
    Options
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    k9rzi24cl9pv.png

EVERYONE IS EXPECTING IT TO BE LIKE THE COMICS. CAROL IS DEAD IN THE COMICS. SHUSH.
  • cee134
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    k9rzi24cl9pv.png

EVERYONE IS EXPECTING IT TO BE LIKE THE COMICS. CAROL IS DEAD IN THE COMICS. SHUSH.

I know it won't be exactly like the comics, but I bumped this because we find out Sunday!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    It may be Darryl based on the current trailer. Blanket on the ground and only Darryl had a blanket on him.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cee134
    Options
    IT'S NOT *kitten* DARRYL!
  • cee134
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    It may be Darryl based on the current trailer. Blanket on the ground and only Darryl had a blanket on him.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

It may have been posted in this thread but someone saw a wedding ring in the blood pile and think it's Maggie. But why would bashing her head in knock her ring off?

I know they are taking Darryl, but maybe they take Maggie too? That's how Glen dies, trying to get Maggie back.
  • cee134
    Options
    slj5sw3n3pe0.jpg
    65f.jpg 62.5K
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

It may have been posted in this thread but someone saw a wedding ring in the blood pile and think it's Maggie. But why would bashing her head in knock her ring off?

Maybe someone grabs her hand while dying and pulls her ring off.
  • cee134
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Maybe someone grabs her hand while dying and pulls her ring off.

Maybe it gets pulled off when Glen grabs her hand as she is being taken away to Negan's headquarters. They also took Darryl which is why the blanket is on the ground. Thus, they are trying to make you think, maybe one of them died, but they are the ones taken prisoner. Which is why both actors had more free time.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    IT'S NOT *kitten* DARRYL!

1. kitten
    2. It's Darryl
  • MsSpooky83
    MsSpooky83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Long as Daryl lives ill be happy lol!! I think Glenn and Abraham die tbh..