"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Just one session this morning then a kid's BDay party later. Sunday will just be kicking back and watching football and THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi on Friday night and last night it was pizza.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Had another unplanned rest day yesterday, good thing I doubled up on my workouts on Friday! ;)

Cardio: 5 mile run...........longest run yet and fastest 5K within that run. I'm pretty proud of myself!

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Salmon for dinner tonight..........still working on increasing the protein!

Have a great Football Sunday!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Cardio: Tapout XT2: Friday Night XT done!

Strength: not this week

Assessment: A week of Tapout XT / XT2 goodies in store for me this week
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 tonight. Yard duty then I have to grocery shop because I didn't yesterday.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: With the exception of 2 hour kids party, I did okay.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Is it really Monday already?

Cardio: Not today

Strength: 35 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab including cardio rope followed by:

55 min strength training including

3X12 barbell squats w/115 lbs
    3X5 military press w/45 lb bar
    3X12 standard pushups
    3X12 assisted chin-ups
    3X12 seated cable row w/70 lbs
    3X12 hip thrusts w/65 lbs
    3X10 single arm standing dumbbell curls w/15 lbs
    3X12 prone dumbbell flyes w/12.5/12.5

Assessment: Need to stop sampling the Halloween Candy. We're not even going to be here for Halloween, so why did I buy candy?
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Payday, but this check is already spent on home renos.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops and rice!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca lol, I have the same issue with Halloween candy.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Yes @ninerbuff, Halloween Candy and Christmas Cookies.............I'm on guard now and getting it back under control.

Cardio: Went out to put in a slow paced 3 to 3.5 miles and ended up settling on 2.5 miles road run and .5 mile walk home. Just couldn't get my *kitten* together and my knee has been bothering me a little, not an injury more of an over use issue with me trying to get to a 10K too soon probably. I'll let it settle down and ice and stretch for a couple of days and see how I feel about running again Friday or Saturday. I've told myself if I'm not ready for a 10 I'll just do the 5 and be happy, but I'm having a little trouble swallowing that......LOL

Strength: Thursday

Assessment: Less candy today than yesterday and maybe none tomorrow....hahaha

Hope you're all having a great week so far!
  • uwannasaysomething
    uwannasaysomething Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I did 60 mins of P90X Kempo Karate.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Just riding today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken and rice.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Gang!

Cardio/ Strength: Tapout XT2: Leg Extreme. Holding that 8 lbs. tapout ball while doing the moves, made it not just a leg, but all body workout! is it considered a joke, if I tell even my lats are feeling fatigued after the workout?

Assessment: been high on carbs and low on protein, not a good balance. Have to get this fixed!
  • luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH, when you figure out the protein thing let me know what you're doing. I just can't eat protein bars anymore and I'm struggling with my sources of protein. All the old standbys are not tasting good to me now. I know I need more too!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca I used to bring Tuna salads, Egg white omelets and this kinda stuff to the office for lunch, that was my only way to meet my protein goal, but with office being renovated to open concept/ low baffles, the funky smell travels a lot, so out of that option and not sure what to do now! and chicken breast lunch and dinner is so repetitive! fitness issues man!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Laundry and just football to watch tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Beef jerky. One of the best ways to get in protein without a ton of calories and it's easy to transport.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Hmmmm, good idea on the beef jerky.

Cardio: Knee is still acting up so no running for now but I did get a 3.1 mile walk to the park in this morning with a steep hill going in and back out of the park.

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Laid off the candy yesterday so that was an improvement!
  • luluinca
    Options
    TGIF everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. We're extending ours until Tuesday by taking off and going down to the beach for a couple of days on Sunday!

Cardio: 10 mins elliptical. Since I can't seem to run or walk my miles right now because of my knee, I tried this to see how it feels...........still hurts but not as bad as when I run

Strength: 25 min calisthenics warmup including shoulder rehab

60 min strength training including

5X5 bent over rows w/75lbs
    3X5 dead lifts w/95lbs
    3X10 shrugs w/95lbs
    3x10 seated dumbbell curls w/15/15
    3X10 prone dumbbell extensions w/15/15
    3X10 overhead tricep extensions w/40
    4X10 tricep pushdowns w/40,
    3X10 preacher curls w/25lbs added
    3X10 of seated dips w/90 lbs added

Dropped the weight on my dead lifts by 40 lbs because of my knee and they felt ok, just easy.

Assessment: Hanging in there this week, getting up to 100 g protein so not too bad.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! Just 4 clients this morning, then yard duty. DD has a band showing tonight at the local high school game! First time for her to play on the field at halftime.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Flanken short rib.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Just one session this morning then yard work.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Just had a chicken salad last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then that's it because of Halloween! I'll keep the candy eating in check.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: It was an okay weekend. Got to eat Pho.