Girls opinion

itz_kuchie
itz_kuchie Posts: 27 Member
So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

Replies

• Kupo98
    Kupo98 Posts: 103 Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I would be offended if it were the first thing out of his mouth… It would indicate that he only wants a one night stand. If a good friend or boyfriend said it, it means he appreciates the effort you put into your body, and thinks you're sexy at the same time. It's different…

Lol sobif he says you have a purty sets of lips does that mean he only wants oral?

It's a case by case judgement call. Personally I make it a habit not to be offended easily so I would just assume he likes hearing what comes out of my mouth and not what I can put in it.
  • itz_kuchie
    The reason I was wondering was for the reason being if a girl came up to me and said I had nice arms or ssomething I work hard on I'd appreciate it. As I thought maybe a girl would appreciate something she works hard for as well
  • Kupo98
    itz_kuchie wrote: »
    The reason I was wondering was for the reason being if a girl came up to me and said I had nice arms or ssomething I work hard on I'd appreciate it. As I thought maybe a girl would appreciate something she works hard for as well
    A very reasonable reason… You simply neglected to consider the fact that women are much more emotional than men. This means that a simple compliment will mean so much more to her, she will be wondering what your motive was behind the comment, what you might really think of her other than what you're saying… Not your fault at all. But just consider, her interpretation of your complement will be much different than if The roles were reversed.
  • itz_kuchie
    pazzynj wrote: »
    I would take it as a compliment:) But I wouldn't be interested in hearing any further comments from him. In my opinion it shows lack of maturity & obviously he's thinking about sex:/

I don't think he would be thinking about sex. As a man myself I appreciate the female body. I love it. It's an art. If I see something I like a lot I would like to compliment you on it. Might be lips, eyes or booty. Ya know.
  • Kupo98
    pazzynj wrote: »
    I would take it as a compliment:) But I wouldn't be interested in hearing any further comments from him. In my opinion it shows lack of maturity & obviously he's thinking about sex:/

I don't think he would be thinking about sex. As a man myself I appreciate the female body. I love it. It's an art. If I see something I like a lot I would like to compliment you on it. Might be lips, eyes or booty. Ya know.

I'm glad there are quality men out there like you, and thanks for the inside opinion!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I would perhaps word it a little differently, but in that context, I don't think there's anything wrong.

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited October 2016

I get that but I would want a compliment on my arms/legs as I work hard on those too. An a** compliment would be uncomfortable for me.
  • itz_kuchie
    If I don't know this person, I'd think they were a creeper. I mean, that's what he says when he first walks up to me? Or some friend bet him to do it. No one sane does that.

If it's someone I know...a friend or even an acquaintance...I'd probably chalk it up to the fact that they know I've been trying to make some progress...?

Which is understandable by all means. I just have like no filter sometimes haha. If I like it I say it. I speak my mind. I wouldn't make it come off completely creepy.. id just imply that she has a nice booty. I see tons of girls checking their booty out at the gym as I do myself when I have the pump going on with my upper body or legs. Kind of an ego boost if you ask me
  • itz_kuchie
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

It's only not creepy if the guy is attractive.

That's not really fair, but it's generally the case.

So true though. I mean I know I'm not a bad looking guy and I take very good care of myself and the way I would say it would sound completely innocent. But yeah definitely unfair lol