07/07/2011 D1L1
    07/08/2011 D2L1
    07/09/11 D3L1
    07/10/11 D4L1
    07/12/11 D5L1
    07/13/11 D6L1 - Made it through!
    Modifications:
    1) Raised my legs to 90 w/the chest fly and felt much more effort
    2) Got most of the side lunges (using 10lb kettleball)
    3) Definitely more energy today then 11th or 12th! TOM is here :-\ So I'm happy with what I got done!
    4) Made it through all cardio!
    5) Push-ups killed me today, usually I can do 10 real & then finish w/knees on 1st set and then 5 real & finish on knees second set, but I didn't make it today. :( My knees literally caved in (fatigue)

6) Finished with 10 minute solutions Pilates ~ 10min Flexibility (for stretch) ALWAYS feel so refreshed! I love that one. (on Netflix instant stream)
  • MrsPalek
    MrsPalek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am lost- what is a 30 shred? Is it a fasting diet or exersize?

Thanks

dana
    www.youravon.com/fpalek
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am lost- what is a 30 shred? Is it a fasting diet or exersize?

Thanks

dana
    www.youravon.com/fpalek
    jillian+30ds.jpg

This would be the 30DS (30 Day Shred) it is a 30min // 3 level // 30 day workout DVD =)
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm using Ripped in 30 instead of the 30 day Shred but it's basically the same thing. Is any one else using that one? For this series she lets you move to the next level when you are ready so I'm L2D8 and I'm scared to do it again. She is kicking my tail!:ohwell:
  • LtAngela
    LtAngela Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I am going to start my first round of 30DS tomorrow. I would love to get a group together, nothing fancy, just motivation and tips etc.

I am also running 3-4 days and going to commit to 3 days a week for the shred!!

Any takers?

Here is RESULT!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/288131-compare-my-photo-before-and-after
  • LtAngela
    LtAngela Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I am going to start my first round of 30DS tomorrow. I would love to get a group together, nothing fancy, just motivation and tips etc.

I am also running 3-4 days and going to commit to 3 days a week for the shred!!

Any takers?

Here is RESULT!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/288131-compare-my-photo-before-and-after
  • emyjane84
    emyjane84 Posts: 67
    Options
    D1L2 done! ^^
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1 D6 done last night
    I really didn't feel like working out. so glad i did
    felt great afterwards!

Ed
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just completed L1D10. Burned more calories because for rows and chest flys I moved to 8lb weights and for everything else I alternated between 3 and 5lb weights. Hope I'm ready for level 2...I'm previewing it now....OMG!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d6 done.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    crumb, just look back and it is only day 5 done. dang!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    L1D8

LadyByrd....you are making me nervous :laugh: Good job on increasing the weight. I used 5lbs for the rows and chest flies tonight but still using 3lbs for everything else!!
    Good luck with L2.
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 Complete this morning...finishing up Level 1 tomorrow! Here I come Level 2!!!
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D10L1 DONE...on to L2 tomorrow! Chose to get up at 4:10 AM to finish, but by george am I glad I did :)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    D10L1 DONE...on to L2 tomorrow! Chose to get up at 4:10 AM to finish, but by george am I glad I did :)

Great job!!! Tomorrow is a 4am shred morning for me too.....Day 10 :)
    Good luck with L2
  • princess_in_power
    Options
    07/07/2011 D1L1
    07/08/2011 D2L1
    07/09/11 D3L1
    07/10/11 D4L1
    07/12/11 D5L1
    Modifications:
    2) Got in most of the side lunges (using 10lb kettleball)
    3) Definitely more energy today then 11th or 12th! TOM is here :-\ So I'm happy with what I got done!
    5) Push-ups killed me today, usually I can do 10 real & then finish w/knees on 1st set and then 5 real & finish on knees second set, but I didn't make it today. :( My knees literally caved in (fatigue)
    6) Finished with 10 minute solutions Pilates ~ 10min Flexibility (for stretch) ALWAYS feel so refreshed! I love that one. (on Netflix instant stream)
    07/14/11 D7L1 -
    Modifications:
    1) Raised my legs to 90 w/the chest fly and felt much more effort (also lowered 3x)
    2) Did side lunge w/arm raises using 10lb Kettleball (I think my permanent switch, I like it better)
    3) TOM is here :-\ So I'm happy with what I got done! (not as much energy as yesterday)
    4) Made it through all cardio! (following natalie!!)
    5) Push-ups still killed me today again, only got 3 real on first set, 1 real on 2nd set, NO upper body strength today :( (fatigue)
    6) Using 5lb weights for all strength moves

ETA:: My friend's wedding is this sat, I usually do my workout in the AM, but her house will be crowded (I'm in the wedding, she's out of town and we're going up fri night) and pretty sure I won't be able to get it done Sat or Sun am, what do you guys think I should (can) do? I'd like to take the dvd & try to get it in, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to in the hustle and bustle! Any tips? I've lost one day this week to TOM already, I don't want to fall further behind, but pretty sure I don't have a choice!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    07/07/2011 D1L1
    07/08/2011 D2L1
    07/09/11 D3L1
    07/10/11 D4L1
    07/12/11 D5L1
    Modifications:
    2) Got in most of the side lunges (using 10lb kettleball)
    07/14/11 D7L1 -
    Modifications:
    1) Raised my legs to 90 w/the chest fly and felt much more effort (also lowered 3x)
    2) Did side lunge w/arm raises using 10lb Kettleball (I think my permanent switch, I like it better)
    3) TOM is here :-\ So I'm happy with what I got done! (not as much energy as yesterday)
    4) Made it through all cardio! (following natalie!!)
    5) Push-ups still killed me today again, only got 3 real on first set, 1 real on 2nd set, NO upper body strength today :( (fatigue)
    6) Using 5lb weights for all strength moves

ETA:: My friend's wedding is this sat, I usually do my workout in the AM, but her house will be crowded (I'm in the wedding, she's out of town and we're going up fri night) and pretty sure I won't be able to get it done Sat or Sun am, what do you guys think I should (can) do? I'd like to take the dvd & try to get it in, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to in the hustle and bustle! Any tips? I've lost one day this week to TOM already, I don't want to fall further behind, but pretty sure I don't have a choice!!

Sometimes life throws your fitness routine curve balls that you can not avoid. Try doing some jumping jacks, push ups, and crunches just to kind of get your metabolism going but try not to worry too much about...pick it back up monday. I'm going away for the weekend and will not be able to do it. I'll go for a walk and do some stretches....its life enjoy yourself!!!!
  • princess_in_power
    Options
    Sometimes life throws your fitness routine curve balls that you can not avoid. Try doing some jumping jacks, push ups, and crunches just to kind of get your metabolism going but try not to worry too much about...pick it back up monday. I'm going away for the weekend and will not be able to do it. I'll go for a walk and do some stretches....its life enjoy yourself!!!!
    Very true, thank you! It's just aggravating, I'm way out of shape and have a beach anniversary trip the end of this month, I was really hoping for some extra change (going from very little workout routine in over 3yrs to hardcore, I USED to be hardcore), and I'm bummed it's getting interrupted. :grumble: ha ha I enjoy the workout(s), otherwise I'd be delighted with a break :laugh:
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    okay, l1d6 is actually done. :)
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Level2Day11 complete. I must say Level 2 is hard but I like it better than level 1. The push ups and and lunges with arm raises were difficult in level 1. The planks are difficult I hope that they get easier as I move along level 2. Looking forwrd to the halfway mark. I have done the first 11 days straight hopefully I can do the entire 30!