What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Wonderful.
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    smm4906 wrote: »
    . . . husband was trying to convince me that one property would be great because it was near a state park with a beach and I could "wear my bathing suit there." I said I've never worn a bathing suit in public in my entire life and I don't intend to start now. . .

Yes, you can! OK, it took me reaching my mid-50's before I let go of "what will others see" and decided upon "what will I enjoy doing" - but it works (and swimming is great exercise). Don't short change yourself!

My NSV today - on vacation, brought last year's shorts / beach clothes, and it's a good thing I brought a belt because the shorts are falling off!

PS - major kudos to Jamallgle / Superman. Wear it with pride!

LOL. Maybe I'm just not old enough yet.... I think I do own a bathing suit, but only because it was in a bag of clothes someone gave me. I'm pretty sure I kept it, just in case I gained enough courage someday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!