Replies

• crystallynnl
    crystallynnl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bananas are the best
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    BD didn't leave his stuff on my cabinet today. Instead he left it on someone else's cabinet. I wonder if I freaked him out with candy I left out the other day?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    BD didn't leave his stuff on my cabinet today. Instead he left it on someone else's cabinet. I wonder if I freaked him out with candy I left out the other day?

Oh no, your cabinet is getting the cold shoulder? Maybe the sugar confused his zombie alien brain.
  • cee134
    Options

Oh no, your cabinet is getting the cold shoulder? Maybe the sugar confused his zombie alien brain.

I would test that out but I don't have any Halloween candy to to test it with.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    NO WAY!!!!! HE DID????? :o:o:o
  • cee134
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    NO WAY!!!!! HE DID????? :o:o:o

That's correct. Banana Dude is sensing my cold and it is hazardous to his species of Banana Mutant Zombies Aliens.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I think it's his food, I actually haven't seen BD in days. Maybe they are trying to fool me and make me think BD is in the building when he is out making Banana mutant zombie alien decisions.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

Oh. Shiznit. Better go check the storage rooms for egg pods. The big gross slimy ones that hang from the ceiling.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

Oh. Shiznit. Better go check the storage rooms for egg pods. The big gross slimy ones that hang from the ceiling.

The ceiling would be a good place to hide them. I would not have thought to look up for egg pods. I was thinking he's probably in a cheap motel somewhere and @cee134 could just check his computer for Craigslist hookup ads

Oh. Do you think that is where banana eating alien zombies would go to find surrogates? Craigslist?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I think it would be a great guise! Unsuspecting Craigslist #luts... probably wouldn't be able to pinpoint who impregnated them!
  • cee134
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

How do I tell his from the normal ones that are in there?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

Do you think his may have a banana peel around them? And the other ones? You mean he isn't the only zombie alien you work with?
  • cee134
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

The ceiling would be a good place to hide them. I would not have thought to look up for egg pods. I was thinking he's probably in a cheap motel somewhere and @cee134 could just check his computer for Craigslist hookup ads

Wouldn't it be funny if while looking for prey he meet up with another Banana mutant zombie alien. I bet that would be embarrassing.
  • cee134
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

Do you think his may have a banana peel around them? And the other ones? You mean he isn't the only zombie alien you work with?

Apparently alot of crazy things go on here.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

But the most important question, did you come back to your cabinet today?
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Perhaps he is breeding.

But the most important question, did you come back to your cabinet today?

Yes, he is back. Also I feel better. So things that keep him away are watermelon now and laters and colds. No banana though.