What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    handeye wrote: »
    my real weight is now LOWER than my driver's license weight! :blush:

Mine is even lower than the weight I fraudulently claimed to weigh the last time I had it renewed! Lol I wonder if the staff at the MVB look at your number, look at you, look back at the number and think "in your dreams, honey". Lol
    Congrats! And how hysterical! Looks like lots of us do that!

• PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    jim180155 wrote: »
    Not sure what NSV stands for, but I think this fits...

I've read through this thread hoping someone would ask. Now if someone will just answer.

Non-Scale Victory.
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    handeye wrote: »
    my real weight is now LOWER than my driver's license weight! :blush:

Yay congratulations!!! Am I soooo glad we don't have our weights on our licences here in the UK :)
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    MikilouB wrote: »
    I ran into a former coworker at a district meeting this week, talked to her for 5 minutes and ten we want down. During a break in the meeting later she came up to me and said she didn't recognize me because I was so tiny! Hardly tint, but down 60+ pounds. I sometimes forget that I look different to people who have not seen me for awhile!
    60+ down is amazing. I only lost 14 or so. Kudos :)
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I don't think promoting your own site is permitted, but welcome to this thread anyway! It's a great place to get daily inspiration and motivation. :)
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    At dinner tonight I was telling my husband that my wedding ring had been stuck on my finger since my last bout of weight gain this summer. Then I demonstrated by pulling on my ring, which slipped right off. :D

This!! I have had to stop wearing mine completely because it comes off so easy! Once I reach my goal weigjt I will have it resized
  • Bentnotbroken130
    Bentnotbroken130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    girlgroves wrote: »
    This might be TMI - but I'm chuffed to bits and need to share! I bought several new bras when I reached my goal weight at the beginning of the summer and they all fitted lovely at the time. I haven't lost any more weight since then, but all my bras are now too loose around the band. I finally went to get measured again yesterday, and it turns out I'm now a 32" band!! Even at any of my previous lowest weights I've never been less than a 34" chest!

It hasn't felt like I've been making much progress with the strength training but obviously weightlifting is working wonders!! :smile:

Your last name is making me want to know if we're connected to the same family lol, I don't know too much about family stuff
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!