• LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Double post... MFP lying to me and telling me that it lost my post... =/
  • SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest things was learning how to nest my knees for sleeping at night.

Something else that I struggle with is using up the excess energy without irritating others.

Bonus to my friends, since I'm a lightweight I offer to be DD.

Nest?
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    dbashby wrote: »
    That seems to disappoint a lot of people but I really feel that was 100% accurate.

i get you on that. constantly babying something these days, and i actually fret and helicopter my physical state way more now than i used to. mind you, back in the day all i needed my body to do was walk around, stand up, sit down, brush my teeth.

i find it more amusing than anything, but yup. i do find that it's true.
  • SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    darkbluex3 wrote: »
    This isn't really a happy one, but it's true: losing weight might not make you happy.

I lost about 20 pounds, which doesn't sound like a lot, but on my tiny 5'4 frame it was a huge difference! However, I still deal with negative body image sometimes, and it's something that's gotten a lot better, but I'm still working on. I also went through bouts of anxiety and depression after losing weight, and then I realized that it wasn't tied to my body, but they were separate issues on their own.

I think sometimes the healing chrisis might manifest itself physically or emotionally. After losing the first 20 lbs, i cried, i became too sensitive. Then i became content then cheerful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!