What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,973 Member
    Options
    Loose skin is the biggest thing. I knew I would happen but how I still look fat because of the skin.

You look great!
  • aaron_mc29
    aaron_mc29 Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • AuntieGinge
    AuntieGinge Posts: 50 Member
    Options

kgirlhart wrote: »
    Loose skin is the biggest thing. I knew I would happen but how I still look fat because of the skin.

You look great!

I'll second that! x
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Same here. Two pregnancies and 56 lbs weight loss = lots of saggy bits. It's no fun.

FWIW, I think you look great though.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    chel325 wrote: »
    How your self esteem plummets when you have to walk around with super baggy clothes because you cannot keep affording to buy new clothes for your forever shrinking waistline.

I just bought new jeans a month ago and they're already baggy in spots that aren't cute.

I'm wearing a size 16 with a belt to work when I wear a 10 and I feel so unprofessional.

I know what you mean. I had to buy three wardrobes in a school year because I couldn't run around with my elementary special education students in poorly fitting clothes. I bought things on eBay in order to afford it. There was no way I could have gone into the multiple parent meetings I had in super messed up clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!