True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Here's more sanity for you Z. My Oreo truffles. :) I confess that I can eat a million of these.

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

I don't normally like truffles but you can't go wrong with oreo truffles.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    I had a bowl of Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter for Dinner.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    My diet has been perfect all week ..so clean ..but we are having a family get together tomorrow and Ive organised a nibble plate with cheeses , meats, gherkins, strawberries, dates figs, dips and crackers ..and honestly I intend to eat with total abandonment ..I'd be lying if I said I was even going to try and restrain myself ...
  • bolesbe202
    bolesbe202 Posts: 26 Member
    My diet and workouts has been awful for a while. I really need motivation
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    My diet has been perfect all week ..so clean ..but we are having a family get together tomorrow and Ive organised a nibble plate with cheeses , meats, gherkins, strawberries, dates figs, dips and crackers ..and honestly I intend to eat with total abandonment ..I'd be lying if I said I was even going to try and restrain myself ...

I read this as: nipple plate

....... and was then suddenly ready for some fine dining

some very fine dining
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I ate smores fudge for breakfast.. I might regret this later and I might not.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I am undecided about today. It is grey outside. And cold. Maybe if I get a huge chunk of this cleaning/organizing done I will feel something about today. Other than the fact that its grey outside.

If you can't find something to feel about today in your house you can come clean/organize mine and see if you feel something there. I will warn you it's colder than a witch's tits, -30 to -40 with windchill factor till Sunday, snowing and grey here too.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    I want to kill my dog or I want her to choke. my Teva flip flop seems to be her snack choice at the moment. I have no idea where she got that from (husband must have left the door open to garage) so I might want him to choke too...lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I confess, I like Google Sites, Weebly, populr.me and other resource tools I use for quick web creation, but not one does everything I need so I miss hand coding stuff sometimes.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I am undecided about today. It is grey outside. And cold. Maybe if I get a huge chunk of this cleaning/organizing done I will feel something about today. Other than the fact that its grey outside.

my housekeeper cancelled today wanna come do mine...I'll pay you. and she raids our fridge for breakfast and lunch so you're welcome to food and beer or rum
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I ate too many cookies at the office cookie swap. And I may or may not be eating a cookie while typing this...I am.
  • synchkat
    km8907 wrote: »
    I ate too many cookies at the office cookie swap. And I may or may not be eating a cookie while typing this...I am.

before I judge (or not) I need to know what kind of cookies? I want to bake this afternoon
  • km8907
    synchkat wrote: »

before I judge (or not) I need to know what kind of cookies? I want to bake this afternoon

Chocolate with peppermint chips, cinnamon butter cookies, Italian wedding cookies, little peanut butter things idk the name for and they were kinda ugly but they were delicious, and so much more.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2016
    My shirt is definitely a little bit see through today. Thank God for long hair.
  • synchkat

Chocolate with peppermint chips, cinnamon butter cookies, Italian wedding cookies, little peanut butter things idk the name for and they were kinda ugly but they were delicious, and so much more.

mmm yummy. cinnamon butter cookies sound delicious. I cannot judge you for eating these because really how could you say no
  • km8907

mmm yummy. cinnamon butter cookies sound delicious. I cannot judge you for eating these because really how could you say no

It's impossible. I think I'll need to go vegetarian for a couple days to recover though.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

I have the afternoon off, it is super cold and snowy here. Now I feel like baking cookies, I think I will.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member

I just looked up chocolate cookies with peppermint chips - am making those tonight
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I *kitten* hate sugar cookies. I would go back in time to stop them from being a thing.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    I've never had a cup of coffee in my life...There, I said it!