• bluecat86
    bluecat86 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bluecat86 wrote: »
    Tomorrow is incline walking on treadmill and/or strength training

Didn't end up exercising today, so I guess today is just a rest day. Plan to go on a run tomorrow

Didn't feel like going running, but totally did and now I feel much better! Tomorrow's goal is to either go running or do some strength training

Didn't end up working out yesterday. :/ So my goal for today is just to do some sort of exercise for 30 minutes. Also to stay within my new calorie goal limit--i've lowered it a bit to try to see some more results and so far I've been able to stick with it for the past few days, hopefully I'll be able to keep sticking to it!

Did a walk yesterday with baby boy in the carrier and a short yoga video. Plan to get on the treadmill today and stay within calories
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Tomorrow is incline walking on treadmill and/or strength training

Didn't end up exercising today, so I guess today is just a rest day. Plan to go on a run tomorrow

Didn't feel like going running, but totally did and now I feel much better! Tomorrow's goal is to either go running or do some strength training

Didn't end up working out yesterday. :/ So my goal for today is just to do some sort of exercise for 30 minutes. Also to stay within my new calorie goal limit--i've lowered it a bit to try to see some more results and so far I've been able to stick with it for the past few days, hopefully I'll be able to keep sticking to it!

Did a walk yesterday with baby boy in the carrier and a short yoga video. Plan to get on the treadmill today and stay within calories

Did a 45 min walk with baby boy in the carrier and then 30 min on the treadmill, stayed within calories too. Goal for tomorrow is to get groceries and do some planks
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) ! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Mine went well. I didn't overeat o:) . I have leftovers and I am about tired of them :D What about you?
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Goal for Sunday: go for bike ride or walk early.
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    @tbolashana Good job for not over-eating during Thanksgiving! I'm Canadian so I celebrated Thanksgiving back in October and I did overeat unfortunately. But am back on track now.

Goals for today:
    -Walk for an hour
    -Stay within calorie goal!
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to restart my habit of doing 1 30 min Leslie Sansone walk video a day - lacing up my shoes now.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    kethra wrote: »
    My goal for today is to restart my habit of doing 1 30 min Leslie Sansone walk video a day - lacing up my shoes now.

@kethra

I love those videos! Maybe I can do that today also.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    tbolashana wrote: »

So I did not do either. I did get in my steps yesterday. 12k. I plan on getting them in every day now.

So goal for today: get 12k steps

• tbolashana
    Options

So I did not do either. I did get in my steps yesterday. 12k. I plan on getting them in every day now.

So goal for today: get 12k steps

Got my steps in today! 12k!
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Same 12k goal tomorrow.
  • bluecat86
    Options
    I haven't been on for a while, but I have a race coming up in a few weeks and I don't want all this holiday food to get the better of me. The goal for today is to get onto the treadmill and do 30 minutes of walking or running today.
  • adejournee
    adejournee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Find motivation and start researching to loose fat :)
  • graceanthony19
    graceanthony19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello! Can I join this awesome goal setting thread? This is a great Idea tbolasana!!! I LOVE all things lists, so listing out my daily goals is something I do regularly, but knowing someones going to ask me if I met them may kick me into high gear to get them done!
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Trying to get back to daily posts and food diary. Goal for tomorrow is to not eat pie or trail mix and to get on the treadmill.
  • bluecat86
    Options
    Trying to get back to daily posts and food diary. Goal for tomorrow is to not eat pie or trail mix and to get on the treadmill.

Met goal-no pie or trail mix and was on treadmill for 30 min! Tomorrow goal is to do an interval workout and no fruit snacks or chocolate chips
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Today is my dad's birthday and I promise myself not to finish off the entire cake :s:p
  • bluecat86
    Options

Met goal-no pie or trail mix and was on treadmill for 30 min! Tomorrow goal is to do an interval workout and no fruit snacks or chocolate chips

Met yesterday's goal! Today's goal is to try to stay within calories and get in a walk on the treadmill
  • DonutBelly
    DonutBelly Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No sweets!!
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Hello all!! Happy new year! Hope it's going well for you all.

My goals for today are:

1. Drink 10 cups of water. (8 is my reg goal that I don't meet. Let's try for 2 more. Lol)
    2. Exercise BEFORE 7pm. (I've been waiting too late, so I want to get it done early)
    3. Put laundry away (I don't have much so I should, git 'er done, fast lol)
  • tbolashana
    Options
    So I only truly completed goal 3. Smh. :s I have to start putting in more effort.