True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Like I said, when everyone lived in my computer I had no drama. Their where other drawbacks though. Which is why I think about what Homer J. Simpson said and how I modified it to fit life:

To Alcohol People! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVwR0rw5fk
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I swear like a truck driver around my kids ... they of course aren't allowed to .. but i drop the f bomb at least once a day in the same room as them... to the point I don't even think they notice anymore

My people *fist bumps*
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of being forever alone like my mom
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of stink bugs.. they are nasty creatures and out in full force right now.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    I put other people's needs and interests before mine and let them take advantage of me because I hate conflict.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm a *kitten*.

... and IDGAF
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I got absolutely no work done at my job today, it was just one of those days.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm a *kitten*.

... and IDGAF

In Dark Girls Are Freaky?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm a *kitten*.

... and IDGAF

I'm in the dark

Lol..are you freaky? ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm a *kitten*.

... and IDGAF

I'm in the dark

Lol..are you freaky? ;)

Always

That a girl .. ;)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Deleted
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am a happy person who gets mad a lot. I don't find this to be an oxymoron. :)
  • 4y455KG
    4y455KG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess, I'm afraid people that I know will find me here and think I'm a hypocrite because I always say to them that size doesn't matter, beauty from with in and HERE I am trying to loose weight to feel better about my self. :(
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    4y455KG wrote: »
    I confess, I'm afraid people that I know will find me here and think I'm a hypocrite because I always say to them that size doesn't matter, beauty from with in and HERE I am trying to loose weight to feel better about my self. :(

If your hypocrisy's been benefiting others, isn't that still; a great thing regardless? It's well known, that the funniest people're the unhappiness & those that give excellent advice, often don't apply it; to themselves! So they, should already know but appreciate you, for your; helpfulness anyway! Sometimes just caring about someone's the only true, thing in life; that they need! I view it as your encouragement, for them; rather than a reflection of yourself!