What's on your mind?

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Waiting on D's cue to start dinner
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    new game sucks.. way too much reading in it.. not liking it. I just want to kill stuff.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Coffee is the best drink ever. Next to beer.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    new game sucks.. way too much reading in it.. not liking it. I just want to kill stuff.
    Try The Last Of Us - Awesome game, look up the trailers
    Dark Souls - Doesn't hold your hand at all, little to no clues, incredible combat :)
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Sports...and how I'm tired of sitting here pretending to be watching....there are three sports on at the same time tonite. All I can think of is "is it too early to go to bed?"
    Make the statement. Life is too short to "not want to make waves". Get to bed!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    Dark Souls - Doesn't hold your hand at all, little to no clues, incredible combat :)

I will be going to game stop to today to trade this out and get a new one.

I have a new PC gaming system that is almost ready (merry xmas to me).
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    G085H173 wrote: »
    Sports...and how I'm tired of sitting here pretending to be watching....there are three sports on at the same time tonite. All I can think of is "is it too early to go to bed?"
    Make the statement. Life is too short to "not want to make waves". Get to bed!

That's exactly what I did, about ten minutes after posting that..LOL!
    BUT
    I've been watching boring sports for 23 years...
    Avoiding the waves makes the swim a lot easier some days!! xo
  • Grey_1

Oh nice! If you want something that is just uncomplicated, good blow em all up kind of fun, get the new Doom for pc. Looks awesome, tons of fun, no thought required. I loved it lol.
  • RoxieDawn

Oh nice! If you want something that is just uncomplicated, good blow em all up kind of fun, get the new Doom for pc. Looks awesome, tons of fun, no thought required. I loved it lol.

I need "no thought required" after a long day... you know what I mean? :)
  • JustMissTracy
    Fabulous wakeup today! No monster poop on my floor!! Walked my boy Harley three times yesterday, I think I may have pooped him out, as hubs said he didn't even budge after 10 pm...

On that note, I have to leave him alone for the first time today. Going to take care of my very sick mom; wash her floors, do all her glass, take down wash all the drapes then put them up again, change her bed and dads bed....going to be a super long day, but I feel good about doing something to help her. During our time, I plan to introduce her to MFP (hope this isn't a mistake!!) Doc says she HAS to lose a little weight before the surgery, and she's convinced at 70 she can't. Cross fingers for me!
  • Grey_1

I need "no thought required" after a long day... you know what I mean? :)
    Yes my friend, I do. :)
  • Grey_1
    Fabulous wakeup today! No monster poop on my floor!! Walked my boy Harley three times yesterday, I think I may have pooped him out, as hubs said he didn't even budge after 10 pm...

On that note, I have to leave him alone for the first time today. Going to take care of my very sick mom; wash her floors, do all her glass, take down wash all the drapes then put them up again, change her bed and dads bed....going to be a super long day, but I feel good about doing something to help her. During our time, I plan to introduce her to MFP (hope this isn't a mistake!!) Doc says she HAS to lose a little weight before the surgery, and she's convinced at 70 she can't. Cross fingers for me!

You got it!
  • RoxieDawn

Yeah to no POOP! :)
  • Grey_1
    You folks sure say "Poop" a lot....
  • JustMissTracy
    Poop is not exactly the word I used when I found the monster at my door yesterday. I'm Canadian, but not as polite as one would think!!
  • Grey_1
    Poop is not exactly the word I used when I found the monster at my door yesterday. I'm Canadian, but not as polite as one would think!!
    :D I understand. I came home yesterday to a mess, a bad one. The little guy really did have an upset belly. I gritted my teeth, turned a few circles in the kitchen shaking my fists at the walls lol.....then went and cleaned up the mess like a good daddy lol. I actually kept the muttering and language to a minimum :)
  • RoxieDawn
    You folks sure say "Poop" a lot....

I do have a few other words and adjectives that can used.. lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sticks and stones ..
  • Grey_1