True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I've tripped up stairs twice already, today. :disappointed:

At least it wasn't down the stairs like I usually do.

Silver linings and all lol.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Hah! True! :smiley:
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Hah! True! :smiley:
    My silver lining? It keeps the wife amused :D
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I confess I am having a really bad night now day. I am seriously trying to find an exit strategy from my relationship,.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    4y455KG wrote: »
    ...I'm a hypocrite because I always say to them that size doesn't matter...

All girls say that, but we all know...

*said completely out of context*

• jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Confession: I don't like big butts and I cannot lie.
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I told my parents I'd be home next summer. I'm not sure if I can keep that promise now and I haven't told them otherwise because I'm afraid of their reaction.... Does this make me be a bad person?
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Archer777 wrote: »
    I told my parents I'd be home next summer. I'm not sure if I can keep that promise now and I haven't told them otherwise because I'm afraid of their reaction.... Does this make me be a bad person?

Not in the least. Tell them the truth. They won't be thrilled, but they will understand (eventually) and still love you.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Yes; yes it does.

.... but you already knew that, right?
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I now have a complex, thank you. haha
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I now have a complex, thank you. haha

What ever you do will be what you were meant to do. All of Time that has and will ever exist, exist at this very moment.... sooo whatever you are to do has already been decided and done as well.

It's neither good nor bad, only your thoughts make it so for you... B)
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I confess I constantly rethink decisions I have made, and fantasize about how my life would be different had I not made the choices I did. This makes me sad and angry. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning, to make more horrible decisions, I will regret in the future.
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Starting to wonder if I am undateable...I haven't had a serious relationship in almost 3 years and I can't seem to find a guy who wants to stick around for more than 2 weeks...
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    I have more mfps than I can sincerely give attention to. I wish I could comment on everyones updates but I'm not much more than a man. ;)

And I will never purge my list, everyone here is worth more than my effort.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have more mfps than I can sincerely give attention to. I wish I could comment on everyones updates but I'm not much more than a man. ;)

for me it would be helpful for mpfer's to turn off some notifications...
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Sorry I don't get it...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Starting to wonder if I am undateable...I haven't had a serious relationship in almost 3 years and I can't seem to find a guy who wants to stick around for more than 2 weeks...

Starting to wonder if I am unwantable. I've been married for sixteen years and have felt very much alone for the last five years or so. I am not afraid of being alone if it comes to that, but I don't want to be, necessarily. I confess I am afraid that perhaps no man I may ever be interested in will ever want me. And that scares me. Sure pervy weirdos are around but I don't have interest in them. Does this make sense? And it's not like I'm "looking" but I'm aware of how things seem to be. It makes me doubt myself. This is too personal for mfp but I've been holding it in for a long time and I don't care anymore. Sometimes I think there isn't a chance of happiness in my future and that scares me.

Do you feel overlooked? Like you want people to check you out sort of thing? Is that it?
    I think @littlemissbgiff is right once you feel good and confident it oozes out and people can't help but notice...or just fake it!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Sorry I don't get it...

You can chose to not push notifications.. like for example I only push a notification when I do cardio exercise, but turned off weight loss, (actually I turned them all off except cardio for myself)..