Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ima get a flag for that

not from me, no sir!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Ima get a flag for that

that was not snarky at all.. no flag for you.
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Most men will spend a date wondering if he's gonna get lucky tonight. Most women already decided before the date even started. One up for women

Wow, is that true?

I always thought that I might have just a little control over the evening....

I reckon not.

you can only tell by the panties we are wearing.. if you get that far.

When I was dating, either I would shave or not.

This. I rarely shave on a first date either.

Honestly I've never had a guy friend say this was a deal breaker. Never heard " she gave me the green light BUT there was a bushfro down there so I decided we should wait"

If the bra and panties are a matching set it was considered? If they weren't she thought"what the hell?"

It's not about is this a deal breaker for him. It's about I'm not going to let him touch unshaved legs or other therefore no shave no sex.
    Most men will spend a date wondering if he's gonna get lucky tonight. Most women already decided before the date even started. One up for women

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Honestly I've never had a guy friend say this was a deal breaker. Never heard " she gave me the green light BUT there was a bushfro down there so I decided we should wait"

If the bra and panties are a matching set it was considered? If they weren't she thought"what the hell?"

It's not about is this a deal breaker for him. It's about I'm not going to let him touch unshaved legs or other therefore no shave no sex.

Still never gave in?

Some things can still go down, even if the legs aren't shaved. If I'm feeling generous. :smile:

Generosity is the pure love of Christ or charity or something like that
  • garygse
    garygse Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    zorbaru wrote: »
    the ability to wear short skirts to work when its hot (i dont mean mini skirts, just above the knee). have you ever seen a guy where business shorts to work? it doesnt happen. we have to wear long pants every working day of the year.

I wear khaki shorts and tees during the summer...software developers generally don't have to face the public, and so office clothing standards are usually a lot more relaxed.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Still never gave in?

Some things can still go down, even if the legs aren't shaved. If I'm feeling generous. :smile:

yeah, I've also worked that angle
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Still never gave in?

were you successful?
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Men's clothing has pockets that fit things. I have a jacket that barely fits my iPhone! Even your PJ's have pockets - what's up with that?
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Pocket books! You ladies carry a portable warehouse. Guys have a wallet
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Pocket books! You ladies carry a portable warehouse. Guys have a wallet

i think they make man purses.. your choice though..
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Dry cleaning. Plain wool slacks, and it's more expensive to have them drycleaned if they are women's slacks than men's. Humbug.
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    Men's clothing has pockets that fit things. I have a jacket that barely fits my iPhone! Even your PJ's have pockets - what's up with that?

And those pockets have holes for pocket pool :p
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • FengShwayze
    FengShwayze Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Men pick up more dog poop. Women change more diapers. I don't mind diapers, but I can't handle dog poop, so I'm okay with this, but some people might consider it unfair because babies only use diapers for two years, where as the dog might live 12 years or more and that's way more poop. You would have to have six kids to match that amount of poop. Just for one dog.
  • KAM_85
    KAM_85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Men's bodies have it easy. Women have to have a much stronger pain tolerance.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Wow, is that true?

I reckon not.

Still never gave in?

were you successful?

not once.