Started JM 30 Day Shred today, anyone else?

Options

Replies

• princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was d6L1, when do I move to level 2
    I am curious about that as well. I know that some have said that you should do each level for 10 days but I might go a little longer since I have missed a couple days. I might even try level 2 and see how I do and decide from there.
    Most move up after 10 workout days (does not have to be straight through)
    But if you can easily follow the exercise, I would move up after 7-8 days if you feel up to it! You can always return to the Lvl 1 if need be!
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 complete! Even got through the first set of pushup doing the "real" ones!! Feeel great afterwards, I also did the treadmill for about 20 mins prior to the video to get a little more warmed up. One thing I am struggling with today is hunger but not like normal...today it is a struggle for me to eat, just not feeling hungry. Hopefully that will change come dinner time. Made a homemade veg/fruit drink today and it turned out pretty good, do any of you make your own fruit or veg. juices? Would you be willing to share your recipes? Hope you all are having a fabulous day!
  • Sessa1984
    Sessa1984 Posts: 6
    Options
    Did L1D2 today. It felt amzing muscles are kinda sore, but Im not giving up. Yay me I am so proud of myself.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Had to take today off because of work schedule :-( I actually miss doing it. How sick is that? I will be back at it tomorrow. Good job everyone for keeping it up and welcome to the new people who just posted that they are starting.
  • cband
    cband Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Had to skip D6, about to make that up now. I had a tailbone injury a few years ago from snowboarding that is killing me :(
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    On day 4 level 1 today and definately feel my shoulders stronger on the push ups! Also noticing my arms are more toned already - yay!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Day 15 here... it's brilliant!

8984589.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • taralou20
    taralou20 Posts: 30
    Options
    Im starting it today!
  • dustyhockeymom
    Options
    Day 6 L1 done! Had to skip yesterday cause of my crazy schedule. The first day back after a rest day is hard. I guess that is an incentive not to take days off. I can't manage no days off, but I will make darn sure that I don't have any choice before I skip.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    D5 L1 done today! I'm finally starting to feel less sore during the day, although I haven't noticed real differences in my ability to do the movements. Cardio isn't my problem, it's the arm weights! The squat thrusts and anterior raises still are kickers... although I started out right away with 5 lb weights so maybe it wouldn't be as bad if I had used lighter ones. But I know that I can do it now so I'd feel guilty if I downgraded!
  • CRmom2
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 completed!! Feeling very proud of myself that I have gotten this far!! It is slowly getting a little easier! Hope you all had a fabulous day! Night y'all!
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 complete...... Bring on level 2!!! lol:laugh:
  • CRmom2
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 complete...... Bring on level 2!!! lol:laugh:

Awesome job!! Can't wait to ge there!! May try it a little today or tomorrow as Monday is my day 10 on level 1. Let me know how l2 goes for you!
  • Anya1982
    Anya1982 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hej:) I am starting it today:) Great:0 I posted few hours ago the same post:)
  • dustyhockeymom
    Options
    I finished Day 7 L1 today. I am still struggling a little with the first cardio circuit but I am getting stronger every day. I am looking forward to moving up to level 2 just for something different. I will still have to follow Anita on the other levels, but I have confidence in myself that I can do just about anything eventually.
  • lucylou9701
    lucylou9701 Posts: 194
    Options
    I started yesterday :) It was fun but it kicked my butt ;)
  • CRmom2
    Options
    I guess I miss counted my days and today is actually day 9!! HOLY SMOKES!! I posted last night that I did day 7 but I was just reading through posts and saw that I put day 7 twice. Think I will probably take tomorrow of, many because we won't be home much but also to give my muscles some recovery time. Todays workout felt great and I feel less struggle as I go through it...might even try L2 on Monday who knows! Hope you all had a great day!
  • sigsone
    Options
    Finish Day 1 of level 2.
    CRmom2 - The bar was definetly raised. alot of different exercises and the intensity level increased. Had to pause a couple of times to see how to do the exercise correctly and catch my breath, but it was well worth the wait of moving on from level 1. I think the next two levels is where i will do the most shredding..... stay tuned.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Finish Day 1 of level 2.
    CRmom2 - The bar was definetly raised. alot of different exercises and the intensity level increased. Had to pause a couple of times to see how to do the exercise correctly and catch my breath, but it was well worth the wait of moving on from level 1. I think the next two levels is where i will do the most shredding..... stay tuned.

i can not tell you how much I hate the plank..who thought of that? I think my favorite is cardio WITH weights....that's comming!:sad:
  • sigsone
    Options
    There is someone out there with a huge smile on their face because of the amount of hate the plamk causes :laugh: