July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    3.5 miles down today. I can't update my ticker yet, but I will. Super excited to get moving!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Almost 7 miles done today.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job EVERYBODY and Mommawarrior listen to your doc! You WILL be on the run in NO time!!!

Biked 10.5 this morning before my grandson awoke (also before the heat) and I walked 2.5 miles tonite pushing him in the baby jogger! Total of 13 miles!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    4.8 miles.....updated ticker....
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Added another 5 miles

Ticker updated.
  • missyparkcity
    missyparkcity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another amazingly beautiful summer day! Got a good six miles in.

exercise.png
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yikes, I caught a horrible virus this week, but instead of resting my sorry butt in bed, I wanted to run so, so badly. I really pushed myself to run 10 miles at 10min/mi nonstop today (for better or for worse!) and right now, as I bask in the afterglow, I'm just on top of the world. We'll see how this decision turns out tomorrow though! :P

I wish you all the best of luck! We're halfway there!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    4.08 miles done today!! Whoo-hoo!! Can't believe I went above the 50 miles mark!! The best feeling ever!!!!

Babygurl48 - Awesome job hitting your July goal already!! Keep Moving!!!!!
    i walked everyday in june but i got lazy logging in the miles to my ticker. i need to add up what ive done for july. june was hard for me my dad was very sick and passed away june 15. and im more motivated now to do better so i can make him proud in every aspect in my life.

Janana01 - Thoughts & (((Hugs))) being sent your way. Your dad was already proud of you...this will just be icing on the cake! Stay strong!...:flowerforyou: ...:flowerforyou: ...:flowerforyou:
    MAJOR SETBACK TODAY
    [/qoute]

Mommawarrior - Sorry to hear of your injury! Cycling is just as great of a cardio; hope your recovery goes well & doesn't take longer than expected!!!!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Yesterday ran 4.09 miles / 40 minutes on TM. 27 minutes @ 6.0; 13 minutes @ 6.4...that's my fastest TM speed yet!

You all inspire me to keep moving. I'm in awe with what everyone has logged in for the month...and we're only 1/2 thru! AWESOME!!!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am listening to the doc cause he is a great doc and I know he is right. I am just so frustrated cause EVERYTIME I get to seriously training for a race something goes wrong. It is hard to get up to the race miles and just a few weeks off and you have to start near the beginning again! UGH.
    I love to mountain bike. My husband and I go at least every other day. I am looking at road bikes so I can go out and just ride hard and far. You can only go so long on the bikes at the gym. Their seats are so weird and start to hurt after awhile.

gimedatnow, I hope you are feeling better soon!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Beautiful morning for a 10 mile bike ride! Great job everyone for pushing your goals!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous morning today - hiked the barn route so add 4.5 miles for me today!!! Got get busy this weekend as I am close to the halfway mark of my goal but not quite yet!!!
  • petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    Half way through the month and I'm only at 8 miles because I'm not including my elliptical miles, so what I actually get outside and do. I better get moving!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    3.5 today! I updated my ticker! Hoping to get on the graph of people who are likely to reach their goal!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Half way through the month and I'm only at 8 miles because I'm not including my elliptical miles, so what I actually get outside and do. I better get moving!
    Why are you NOT using your elliptical miles!!! I have when I used it, gosh I'd be on the darn thing for hours so I counted em!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in a good ride this morning. 14.5 miles! Should be clean up by tomorrow!!! I will keep going though!!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    vhuber- nice ride!!!! I have tried biking but it hurts my *kitten* too much!!! I am happier just walking.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    10 miles on the stationary bike, one mile on the treadmill.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    2.5mile jog/walk today. Really hot out there!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I estimated 10 miles today. Probably did more though, as I did 7.1 on the elliptical and stairs, and the rest I did on a spin bike for a few minutes.