What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I have to get stuck multiple times, no more!

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but don't count on that being the case. It depends very much on who's doing the procedure, how skilled they are and how hydrated you are.

I have huge veins on the insides of my elbows (the median antecubital veins) and not many people can get blood out of them (unless they use a butterfly needle, the really thin ones). I have some tiny ones on the outer edges of the big fat vein (I think that they are the cephalic veins) and blood can always be drawn from those. The problem is, not many clinicians want to use the little veins (despite my telling them to) as they are concerned about missing and having to stick me again, which of course they invariably do as they went for the big fat vein . . .

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old son is using adjectives such as "fresh", "healthy" and "colorful" to describe our meals...

That's awesome - let's hope it continues into his teens and beyond! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!