What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    I got hit an hour and a half ago and my brain still hasn't caught up to what happened. So basic and simple. I was getting ready for work and changing my shirt - I took my t-shirt off and my wife got this funny look and a smile on her face, walked over and started running her hand over my chest and shoulders.

She hasn't looked at me like that for years and I feel like a teenager (Waaaay in the rear view mirror!) who just saw his very first centerfold.

WHY ARE THE SMILIES SO LIMITED HERE?!?!?! I can't wait to get home tonight. :)

That is awesome! Lucky wife, better warn her before you get home!!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a marathon. Eeek!

Yay you!!!
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    I got hit an hour and a half ago and my brain still hasn't caught up to what happened. So basic and simple. I was getting ready for work and changing my shirt - I took my t-shirt off and my wife got this funny look and a smile on her face, walked over and started running her hand over my chest and shoulders.

She hasn't looked at me like that for years and I feel like a teenager (Waaaay in the rear view mirror!) who just saw his very first centerfold.

WHY ARE THE SMILIES SO LIMITED HERE?!?!?! I can't wait to get home tonight. :)

That is awesome! Lucky wife, better warn her before you get home!!

LoL, No way :)
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    @AriesGal329 That is just plain Awesome :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!