What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^why is ur knee on ur mind?!?

Cause I've had some great runs the last few weeks and am scared of re-injury!

What was the original injury?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I'm wondering why I sometimes get so combative on internet stuff? Maybe because I've realized it doesn't really matter at all but a lot of people take it seriously. I probably shouldn't though, because I know 13-year-old me, when I was literally addicted to the internet, would've taken an internet fight so much to heart.

Wisdom right there!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I'm wondering why I sometimes get so combative on internet stuff? Maybe because I've realized it doesn't really matter at all but a lot of people take it seriously. I probably shouldn't though, because I know 13-year-old me, when I was literally addicted to the internet, would've taken an internet fight so much to heart.

Wisdom right there!

LOL..Now I feel old, Just thought about it, and I don't believe there even WAS a publicly used internet when I was 13 :s
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options

no DX other than runners knee, but in like 2012/13 I injured it while doing lunges and couldn't run for like 2 years (off and on).
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Wisdom right there!

LOL..Now I feel old, Just thought about it, and I don't believe there even WAS a publicly used internet when I was 13 :s

haha I'm the internet generation! I remember when I was a toddler my mom was a moderator for an early AOL chatroom, when it was still dial-up. Actually, this username comes from the first AOL account she made for me lol
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Wisdom right there!

haha I'm the internet generation! I remember when I was a toddler my mom was a moderator for an early AOL chatroom, when it was still dial-up. Actually, this username comes from the first AOL account she made for me lol

:) Too cute!!

My daughter created my first email address..it contained this

loveanddeathsmom

I just finally changed it on my resume...lol
  • angelxsss
    Options

Wisdom right there!

:) Too cute!!

My daughter created my first email address..it contained this

loveanddeathsmom

I just finally changed it on my resume...lol

lol that's awesome
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    5 o'clock
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    5 o'clock

It's 5 o'clock somewhere, can we just reset our computer clock to that appropriate time zone?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    5 o'clock

Well, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    5 o'clock

It's 5 o'clock somewhere, can we just reset our computer clock to that appropriate time zone?
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    5 o'clock

Well, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

Yes... but not where I am! I am so done with today and ready to go back home. LOL
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

no DX other than runners knee, but in like 2012/13 I injured it while doing lunges and couldn't run for like 2 years (off and on).

Ahh ok, you should be cool if you keep the running volume reasonable. ;)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am going to slide down into the holidays and take some short days and an extra week off, methinks. Don't have the vacation time but also don't care. Need a break.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I just noticed another one of my perfectly harmless posts got flagged.. either I have a hater or a friend that thinks they are funny!
  • angelxsss
    Options
    puppy chowwwwwwwwwww
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Well I can't afford to fix my hair if it turns out green. Good thing it's Christmas.

If it is green just stick some red berries in there and call it mistletoe. All kinds of possibilities there!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Well I can't afford to fix my hair if it turns out green. Good thing it's Christmas.

If it is green just stick some red berries in there and call it mistletoe. All kinds of possibilities there!

Will do

If it turns out green, I'll do mine green too! We'll make it an in "thing"!