What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    Did my first session at the gym this morning, never imagined me in a gym in all my 71 years and I enjoyed it

Love this!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    The loss of chocolate as one of my four major food groups has been one of my biggest challenges while losing weight. So I figured out how to squeeze it in. Every day I put 9 Hershey Kisses (1 serving) in a bowl and I get to eat them whenever I'm overcome with need. And I log it of course. My NSV is over the past week, almost every morning when I go to refill my bowl there have been one or more kisses left in the bowl--THAT I FORGOT ABOUT! I'm thinking I may actually be weaning myself off of them inadvertently!

Great idea!!! Er, no Hershey kisses in Luxembourg :(
  • suzy225
    suzy225 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    joann wrote: »
    My husband just asked if I lost more weight cause my butt looks smaller :) I'll take it lol

• cremorna1
    cremorna1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

I was crazy proud when I ran my first 5km a few weeks ago (well not sure I could out run the zombies, but it counted as running :wink: )

Sadly I have an inflammation with swelling around the spine right now, so slow walking (definitely not outrunning the zombies at the moment) is all I can do. I can't wait to get back to it!

Sooooo looking forward to the 5k!!!

Take the time to fully heal, it's very important (or at least so I've read!! :blush:). Hope you feel better soon!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!