The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• edman6389
    edman6389 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52 here! Mainly doing the walking, but thinking about adding some jogging to the mix to kickstart the weight loss. Oh, yeah, and quit eating so much!!!
  • Ray_Libby
    Ray_Libby Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Middle-agers - hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and ate everything in site as that is what i did. My scale told me to hit the road and go for a run as a result of my weight gain. It is funny how hard it is to lose a few pounds but how easy those pounds go back on. Back on track today as I eliminated most of the holiday treats by eating them - hope everyone has a great day
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I managed to lose a half a pound despite not tracking and not working out. Honestly, I really asked myself a lot whether or not any of the bazillion treats we received were worth it. Most of the time I said, "No, thanks." :p

Today I'm back at it with tracking and exercise! Gotta keep the scale moving in the right direction (and not lose the strength and stamina I've been building with my workouts)!

I hope everyone has had happy holidays! :D
  • HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Getting closer to 2017...the year I'll be the big 5.0. Da da daaaaaaaaaa x
  • slimwalking
    slimwalking Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me to. I have just rejoined and plan on staying for the long haul now.. I want to start running again and lift weights. I also like cycling.x oh yes, just turned 48.. 48! where did all that time go?x
  • Donna46s
    Donna46s Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 based on UK. My son just gone off to university I have 90lbs to lose.
    Feel free to add me, just reset my account today so got to get back in the swing of things
  • LittleMaid17
    LittleMaid17 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite 'upper' 30s but feel it lol
    Anyone feel free to add me.
    Im mum of a teen a tween a 4 year old and 13 month old
  • Ray_Libby
    Ray_Libby Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Ray_Libby wrote: »
    Good afternoon Middle-agers - hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and ate everything in site as that is what i did. My scale told me to hit the road and go for a run as a result of my weight gain. It is funny how hard it is to lose a few pounds but how easy those pounds go back on. Back on track today as I eliminated most of the holiday treats by eating them - hope everyone has a great day

The treats must go....but we can't waste them! Let's eat them up and hit it hard tomorrow! I've been there......ok, I'm there right now....:-(

Eat them quickly before anyone else gets them and then hit it hard and never look back - got a good chuckle out of your comments - thank you
  • Cindure
    Cindure Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ugh a breath away from 45...could use friends near my age too..
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Stay focused. But more importantly, enjoy the time with your family and friends.
  • Pinkprincess780
    Pinkprincess780 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and would like to add some friends. I see that most people are asking to add them but when I click on their names, It only give me the choice to send them a message or ignore. How do you actually add someone from this tread?
  • walkermom75
    walkermom75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    41...feel free to add me, I can't seem to send requests
  • rnjcb
    rnjcb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello, the big 50 in 2017. Need to lose quite a bit of weight; my, how it creeps on!
  • gidgetprof
    gidgetprof Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    52 and feeling it. Happy to be among you.
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and always up for new friends
  • walkermom75
    Options
    pmm7692 wrote: »
    I'm 40 and always up for new friends

I can't figure out how to add people but send me a request if you want!
  • walkermom75
    Options
    I am new to this and would like to add some friends. I see that most people are asking to add them but when I click on their names, It only give me the choice to send them a message or ignore. How do you actually add someone from this tread?

Same!
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You have to select their username again. Once that opens, you'll see the little add button in the bottom right corner.
  • Pinkprincess780
    Pinkprincess780 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a message walkermom75. I figured it out :-)