_BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    _BrewingAZ_ is a creepy mawwfawwka
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1st I like your profile name: I'm XXoX.
    2nd. If I was a vegetable I'd be a cool-cumber.

Edit: Sorry I got your threads mixed up.
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Who knows, OP may have posted this thread in hopes that ole dude will see it. :smiley:
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    lmxxox wrote: »
    Back when I first joined, I was sent a friend request by a guy that had a lot of the same goals as myself. We talked for weeks and weeks on end (motivating eachother, weightloss advice, our interests, etc. Nothing weird) and he asked if we could possibly text since myfitnesspal really doesn't have the ideal messaging system.

I was a bit put off but said okay and we started texting. LITERALLY the first text and things get weird. He's calling me his baby, asking who else I was talking to on here, saying that nobody is as good for me as he is (I was in a relationship and he knew this), saying he wanted to break my boyfriend and I up. Legit a completely different dude than who i was conversing with on here. He would CALL ME at 4am to say good morning and ask me about the dreams i was having (funny enough I never answered any of his calls) and all that fun jazz.

About a week later I just blocked his number and he tried messaging me on Facebook. And on Instagram. Which I told him neither of. The dude even messaged me on Pinterest which was hilarious.

Haven't heard from him in over a year. I'm sure he still lurks about this website.

But yeah, that's my 2:07am I can't sleep so let's tell stories story. Have you ever had a mfp creeper? I wanna hear about it!

Just to be clear, there's the fun creepers and the make you feel like you need to shower creeper lol.

In simple terms, there are the attractive ones and the unattractive ones. Pretty much if you're going to be creep just don't be ugly. Or married ;)

+1
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, I just got a FR from a guy barely wearing a towel.

They're watching!

Did you accept? Well? Did ya? Huh?

*readies FR depending on answer*
  • WatchJoshLift
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Run_Fit wrote: »
    You want to blast the guy for being creepy but you gave him your number to text you while being in a relationship with another guy? Come on now... you liked the attention or you would have never given him the digits.

Oh, so if I'm married, I can't give my number to another woman to text with?

You can do what you want, the question would be, would you want your wife texting another man? OP gave her number to the guy because she liked the attention he showed her. It was only after that things became, "creepy." Maybe he should have moved slower. Text her a few months before calling her, then call for a few months before breaking her and her boyfriend up.

My wife does text with other men. If one of these said men got 'creepy' AFTER the fact, how is it her fault because, "she liked the attention".

Does your wife text men she met on the internet?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Now I feel like a real creeper:(

I don't feel bad at all. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. How am I supposed to know if you want me to send pics of my kitty if I don't put myself out there and ask.
    Wait...did you ask me that and I missed it? Crap I've been taking pics of my dog all hoping to get some kitty pics in return.

I was easing into it. Give me a few more days.

Take your time...what day is it now?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, I just got a FR from a guy barely wearing a towel.

They're watching!

Did you accept? Well? Did ya? Huh?

*readies FR depending on answer*

I never accept friend requests

They pile up in the queue like all the men trying to see @littlemissbgiff 's kitten.

Oh.

*takes off towel*

• WatchJoshLift
    Options
    You want to blast the guy for being creepy but you gave him your number to text you while being in a relationship with another guy? Come on now... you liked the attention or you would have never given him the digits.

Oh, so if I'm married, I can't give my number to another woman to text with?

You can do what you want, the question would be, would you want your wife texting another man? OP gave her number to the guy because she liked the attention he showed her. It was only after that things became, "creepy." Maybe he should have moved slower. Text her a few months before calling her, then call for a few months before breaking her and her boyfriend up.

My wife does text with other men. If one of these said men got 'creepy' AFTER the fact, how is it her fault because, "she liked the attention".

Does your wife text men she met on the internet?

Yes. So this insecurity stems from a location thing, eh? If she 'meets' some dude on the genealogy site, and he gets creepy after they exchange numbers for genealogy reasons, it's her fault because she wanted the attention? Is it also her fault if a guy that she met at a physical pottery class gets creepy after the fact?

Good luck with that, bud.
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much internet stalked all the ladies that have posted to this thread, I don't think that is creepy, more just knowing my options if my girlfriend gets boring and I want to trade up.

FYI it's amazing how well google image search works for getting your full names if you post the same picture here as your Facebook!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

Watch out ladies. This guy is always prowling for someone new to bagn.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I thought this thread would give me tips. There is no useful information here on how to creep better. :mad:

Edit: I've already posted on both her threads. Why is OP ignoring me!