Creepiest MFPers?!?

Options

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much internet stalked all the ladies that have posted to this thread, I don't think that is creepy, more just knowing my options if my girlfriend gets boring and I want to trade up.

FYI it's amazing how well google image search works for getting your full names if you post the same picture here as your Facebook!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

I just took the time to read your credentials and I think I'm in love!

So umm...do we bang now or later?

Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    It's really difficult spelling out littlemissbgiff with a razor, anyone care to give me a hand?
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much internet stalked all the ladies that have posted to this thread, I don't think that is creepy, more just knowing my options if my girlfriend gets boring and I want to trade up.

FYI it's amazing how well google image search works for getting your full names if you post the same picture here as your Facebook!!

Period Enthusiast

Period Enthusiast

Yes

Don't let him lie to you! He'll tell you he doesn't have any condoms, but I know for a fact that he always keeps 3 or 4 in his purse.
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I'm going with the lady who unfriended me for using the squirrel nuts photo as my profile pic because "it's not something she'd want her kids to see." (Never mind that she was 90 percent naked in her profile pic)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    It's really difficult spelling out littlemissbgiff with a razor, anyone care to give me a hand?

stencils and NAIR hair removal cream.....

NAIR...of course!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

Period Enthusiast

Period Enthusiast

Yes

Don't let him lie to you! He'll tell you he doesn't have any condoms, but I know for a fact that he always keeps 3 or 4 in his purse.

Lol. Noted. Thanks for looking out for me

I hate that guy, he follows me in the forums because he isn't funny or clever enough by himself....Also I will only do it with a condom, by your internet history that I've now found....I can't trust you to be..."clean"

Period Enthusiast