Girls opinion

14567810»

Replies

• SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    creeped out by a stranger and my reply would be "my right hook is even nicer"
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    As a person that has had this happen, it is creepy as hell.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    itz_kuchie wrote: »
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

I would recite the word of THE LORD to him to see how he responded.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    incisron wrote: »
    So if a guy came up to you and said you have a nice booty.. would you take it as a compliment or be creeped out by it??

what does the Lord say about nice booties? Or telling someone they have a nice booty?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    incisron wrote: »

what does the Lord say about nice booties? Or telling someone they have a nice booty?

Isn't there a commandment...thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's *kitten*?
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    If it was a random person I'd never met before I think I would feel pretty uncomfortable.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member

It's a compliment...from someone with no manners.
  • KerrieMac10
    KerrieMac10 Posts: 54 Member
    Compliment. That would be the end of the convo though.
  • BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    I don't know if I would be creeped out, but I wouldn't take it as a compliment either being the first thing out of his mouth. I definitely wouldn't want to hear anything else he had to say.
  • Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    edited January 2017

I would smash him with a hammer!

vmwuKjK.gif
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    I'm a shy girl. I'd probably be embarrassed for him for saying that to me. I'd then distance myself from this person.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    YvetteDem wrote: »
    I wish man say this to me

I'm sure if @Maximus could still post he'd tell you
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    Well of course it's not going to work if he says it like that. "Dang ma! Lemme ride that donkey!" <--that's the kind of icebreaker that gets results.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Well of course it's not going to work if he says it like that. "Dang ma! Lemme ride that donkey!" <--that's the kind of icebreaker that gets results.

I prefer cat calls and whistles and "Girl! You so fine, I wanna tap dat *kitten*!" It's an instant panty dropper.
  • _MotherSuperior_
    odusgolp wrote: »

I prefer cat calls and whistles and "Girl! You so fine, I wanna tap dat *kitten*!" It's an instant panty dropper.

See a woman like you deserves so much better. For you I'd be all like, "Hey baby, at the end of the day why don't you sit in the comfy chair and let me bring you a ginger ale and a Redbook while I make dinner followed by doin them sexy dishes!" And don't you settle for anything less, sugarbum!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

See a woman like you deserves so much better. For you I'd be all like, "Hey baby, at the end of the day why don't you sit in the comfy chair and let me bring you a ginger ale and a Redbook while I make dinner followed by doin them sexy dishes!" And don't you settle for anything less, sugarbum!

Don't forget the cheese!!

hey-girl-i-heard-you-like-cheese.jpg
  • _MotherSuperior_

Don't forget the cheese!!

hey-girl-i-heard-you-like-cheese.jpg

Well I didn't know if you wanted to get into the bedroom stuff just yet....I was saving that one to add some spice after I got the ONS on lock. *nods*